Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    I guess for me the question went from why don't you post here, to why do you. I'm not fully sure of the answer to that one yet, but while I figure it out, I have my own tongue.

FK
    As ever, the mistress of the quick wit and double entendre, Felicia! I was going to mention three transwomen who were (unintentionally, I'm sure) missing from Fox's list, only to see that they have posted above: Felicia, Caleigh, and Wendy. Also there's Leora Moore, Kiely Marie, Hilda Brasil, Trish, Farrah Mills, and I'm sure many others I'm overlooking.

I post on the site aswell as promoting lol

but I must say that people do seem to get attacked alot

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee

Hara_Juku Tgirl, with her very thought provoking posts.
    Thanks peggygee. Im still around and read threads here from time to time. Though with the oversaturation of the same 'ol topics I just pick and choose which ones to post/reply.

Besides, I work to much rightnow since setting foot in LA that I barely got the time I once had. Work aside Ive also been busy, redecorating my apt. etc.

But trust that Im always catching up on interesting reads whenever time allows me to.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

I DO lol I've been trying to steer the conversations towards different topics but also keep them fun for the umm well more sexual guys lol

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    I DO lol I've been trying to steer the conversations towards different topics but also keep them fun for the umm well more sexual guys lol
    There's definitely a change in the air as of late. Thanks to you, and some newbies. I enjoy having an intelligent conversation with my eye candy

I miss some of the girls that use to post on HA. Some are still watching though from afar

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Kelly, you've helped improve HA's game in record time. The forum has been much more interesting this past week overall than usual, imho. Tips'o'the'hat to Peggy, Crayons, and others as well.