Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

We interrupt this program for this late breaking news.....

First-grade teacher, Ms. Brooks, was having trouble with one of her students.
    The teacher asked, "Harry, what is your problem?"
    Harry answered, "I'm too smart for the 1st grade. My sister is in the 3rd grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in the 3rd grade too!"
    Ms. Brooks had now had enough. She took Harry to the principal's office. While Harry waited in the outer office, the teacher explained the situation to the principal. The principal told Ms. Brooks he would give the boy a test and if he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the 1st grade and behave. She agreed. Harry was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he agreed to take the test.
    Principal: "What is 3 x 3?"
    Harry: "9"
    Principal: "What is 6 x 6?"
    Harry: "36"
    And so it went with every question the principal thought a 3rd grader should know. The principal looks at Ms. Brooks and tells her, "I think Harry can go to the 3rd grade."
    Ms. Brooks says to the principal, "Let me ask him some questions." The principal and Harry both agreed.
    Ms. Brooks asks, "What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?"
    Harry, after a moment: "Legs."
    Ms. Brooks: "What do you have in your pants that I do not have in mine?" The principal wondered, why does she ask such a question?
    Harry replied: "Pockets."
    Ms. Brooks: "What does a dog do that a man steps into?"
    Harry: "Pants"
    Ms. Brooks: What's starts with a C and ends with a T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin whitish liquid?
    Harry: "Coconut"
    Ms. Brooks: What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky? The principal's eyes open really wide and before he could stop the answer.
    Harry: "Bubble gum"
    Ms. Brooks: "What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on three legs?" The principal's eyes opened really wide and before he could stop the answer.
    Harry: "Shake hands"
    Ms. Brooks: "What word starts with an 'F' and ends in 'K' that means a lot of heat and excitement?"
    Harry: "Firetruck"
    The principal breathed a sigh of relief and told the teacher, "Put Harry in the fifth-grade, I got the last seven questions wrong."

We now return to our regularly scheduled programing "Thread Firefighting"

Oh you two are to much!!! opcorn opcorn opcorn opcorn

Fitz....Thanks for noticing!!

NO problem Vette....keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz1600
    NO problem Vette....keep up the good work!
    Rock 'n' Roll, Dude!!!! Really like your Avatar!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Kelly, don't write me PMs because I don't care what they may say, and I assure you that I will never open them. You've trivialized and "played" with the idea of being a transgendered woman enough here for me to be sure that you're an insensitive, disrespectful idiot. But I suspect you'll find some hard-up asskissers here to listen to your drivel, humor it, and even encourage you to go on playing the forum fool. Talk to them, not me.
    Arianna....You wouldn't even make a decent turd from a "Real" TSs ass. You actually have the nerve to consider yourself in their class. You are a clown, and a perfect example of why the community is socially scorned. I don't know what hole you crawled out of, but I'm sure it is awaiting your return. You really are a sad little clown.

Junior Poster

Arianna, I have refrained from publicly striking back at you and will try to continue to be a nice person. All you say about me is really a reflection of what you probably think of yourself. You see Hun, losers think that way, they turn their own dislikes of themselves and thrust them back in the face of others.
    What you need is a reality check, and you can simply do that. Find a full length mirror, undress and see what you see in the mirror. If you look real hard you will see something that disgusts you and something that my friend CORVETTEDUDE refers to when he talks about slithering out from underneath a rock. And the sad part is there is no cure for what you see, you is what you is sistah, for the rest of your sorry life

Junior Poster

A couple of new morhed pix of as a shemale in spite of my detractors I post them for those who enjoy to fantasize and dream. Thanks to my good friend Holger for producing these
    kelly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kelly_shemale19_191.jpg 
Views:	1227 
Size:	664.5 KB 
ID:	76982   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kelly_shemale16_280.jpg 
Views:	1220 
Size:	516.1 KB 
ID:	76983  

Junior Poster

A couple more from good friend Holger. We all need to practice safe sex these days
    Kelly

Name:	kelly_shemale18_705.jpg 
Views:	1219 
Size:	420.7 KB 
ID:	76984   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kelly_shemale17_205.jpg 
Views:	1219 
Size:	417.5 KB 
ID:	76985  

Junior Poster

One more posted of me from my dear friend Holger

Name:	kelly_shemale20_596.jpg 
Views:	1422 
Size:	536.1 KB 
ID:	77073