Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    If you like furry GG's, go get yourself one and stfu. She said she reigned "supreme" here, and I think she's fucking nuts. Period. So stop defending your taste in women that look like Opie w/ long hair. Anyway, any guy who calls himself "Corvette Dude" is bound to be an over-40 loser who's not gettin' any based on his looks. Obviously you need a subliminally phallic-looking car to distract you from your small cock size.
    What a little piss-ant!! You must spend a tremendous part of your miserable existence thinking this shit up.

What a small, ugly person, you've become. I'm sure your parents are very proud. You're the last "thing" to be calling anything ugly, since you're dragging up the rear.

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    What a small, ugly person, you've become. I'm sure your parents are very proud. You're the last "thing" to be calling anything ugly, since you're dragging up the rear.
    Please go buy yourself a blowjob, loser, and relieve some of that sexual tension you've got built up. And you don't know shit about my family, so keep guessing... little cock! :P
    Gettin' smaller all the time. You do have some issues don't you.

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

Assuming that Kelly is a real person, and I've seen no evidence to suggest that she's not, yes she might be a bit hairier than what is currently in fashion, but she has a pleasant "girl-next-door" quality, a beautiful smile, a nice body, and given that she fantasizes about being a t-girl, is likely very open-minded and freaky in the bedroom. (And I'd love to be in that bedroom with her.)

That having been said, let's end the nastiness and hostility, and agree to disagree.

Please go buy yourself a blowjob, loser, and relieve some of that sexual tension you've got built up. And you don't know shit about my family, so keep guessing... little cock! :P
    Gettin' smaller all the time. You do have some issues don't you.
    Yeah, I really aspire to give a faceless dork like you, driving a 'vette around Denver, a hard-on...

but then you woke up, and remembered that you're an old man w/ small cock.
    I could be, you don't really know. The one thing everyone can observe for sure, is the you definitely one UGLY being, and UGLY is FOREVER.

Junior Poster

Maybe we should get Legend back to referee this....

If Irish Rose is the hippy looking chick in the pics, hell I'd nail her, 'cause all the criteria I need is two legs and a heartbeat.

I could be, you don't really know. The one thing everyone can observe for sure, is the you definitely one UGLY being, and UGLY is FOREVER.
    I just have to laugh when inflated-yet-fragile male egos like yours crumble before my eyes. And, btw, those corny emoticons won't do anything to improve the reality of your inadequate penis size, gramps.

But, seriously - haven't you made a big enough fool of yourself for one day? You're carrying a torch for a fictitious person, who's acting all giddy about having a cock Photoshopped onto their fake pics. Recognize this sad fact, bitch.
    Whatever torch I might carry, whatever problems I might have, has absolutely nothing to do with the plain fact that YOU ARE FUCKIN' BUTT UGLY!" In addition to having Diarehha of the facial cavity.

Junior Poster

A couple of more morphs of me as a shemale from my dear friend Holger.
    Please remember people this is a dream and a fantsy for me , nothing more, nothing less, just something to enjoy and have fun with. not to cause some of you hate.
    It is always better to LOVE than to HATE
    kelly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kelly_shemale_15_178.jpg 
Views:	1470 
Size:	396.8 KB 
ID:	76855   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kelly_shemale_14_866.jpg 
Views:	1470 
Size:	629.5 KB 
ID:	76856  

Junior Poster

One more nice morph from my dear friend Holger
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kelly_shemale13_206.jpg 
Views:	1463 
Size:	759.2 KB 
ID:	76859  

Member Rookie Poster

Horrible fakes. Tuna oil.