Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default TS Swallow clips

Hey all I wanted to know if anyone has clips of TS Swallowing. People have said that few do in some movies..But I have not seen one movie of this.. I looked. Also guys swallowing ts cum would be ok.. But I would like to see TS do it.

Thanks

most seem to just slobber it around the mouth, but there are plenty of clips out there with TGs swallowing, just need to do some searching.

Rookie Poster

check out this bitch, she hot. slurps but must be drinking some of it damn i just watched it again, imagine a hot chick like that sucking your dick until you blow your load in her sexy mouth !!!

http://www.maxxmovs.com/tsc/070112e/she[sc]021_dyufgq_a.html

http://www.maxxmovs.com/tsc/070112e/4.wmv
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image00264_183.jpg 
Views:	10927 
Size:	116.7 KB 
ID:	76701  

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvGurls
    most seem to just slobber it around the mouth, but there are plenty of clips out there with TGs swallowing, just need to do some searching.
    I have to concur with the first part of your statement. Granted, I haven't seen every TS movie made, but most TS actors are careful to not even receive a full open shot/squirt in their mouths, let alone swallow. I have a DVD where Ghia Christianson seems to lap it all up in a scene with Olivia and some male actor, but we don't get to see if she spits it out later. ...Vicki claims to have done a swallowing scene fwiw.

Rookie Poster

Yeah people say that there are alot that do swallow, but again I have nevery seen any.

They need to make a "Down the Hatch" or "No Cum Dodging Allowed" type of video for shemales!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by houstonshemalefan
    They need to make a "Down the Hatch" or "No Cum Dodging Allowed" type of video for shemales!
    Yes, that's the type of genre I was thinking when I perused this thread. The "I Swallow" series comes to mind also. Nothing in the TS genre comes close to any of these types of series.

Rookie Poster

It looks like people would like to see it. I hope someone from a TS adult film company will see this and do it. Not sure how may TS would want to do it.

stillies77

most of the anabolic vids everyone swallows everything that comes out haha

Quote Originally Posted by stillies77
    most of the anabolic vids everyone swallows everything that comes out haha
    and bareback too boot.