Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Default Death to Capitalism

Capitalism Should Die !!

Don't You Think???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1_244_159.jpg 
Views:	966 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	108872  

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I don't think so, I think there are many good points to Capitalism (depending on how you define that).

Oh, and I find it funny the girl in the picture has only 1 dollar bills stuck in her panties. I found a $20 bill yesterday just by moving a speaker cabinet.

True story.

Over and out.

Gold Poster

Kill it? No. Unfortunately, among the many warts it has, one of them is that it will eventually consume itself.

One planet. Booming population. Finite resources. ...Do the math.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Kill it? No. Unfortunately, among the many warts it has, one of them is that it will eventually consume itself.

One planet. Booming population. Finite resources. ...Do the math.
    I just had this argument with a girl at a bar today. I don't agree with this theory. Humanity is learning at an exponetial rate, we can prove to be the exception to the rule.

Gold Poster

I don't share your optimism. ...Are we learning to preserve the planet at an exponential rate? Hardly.

Some people are. It's complicated, but it's not impossible.

Junior Poster

Well capitalism is the best system available right now , of course it is flawed yet that's the nature of the human condition , it's the best of all known systems by default !

Capitalism is based on greed and power. Accumulating money leads to a streamlined version of control over a persons enviroment.

Money, which is the basis of capitalism, is the realistic extension of "magic". It doesn't really matter how you get it, or why you get it, it works regardless of it's origin.

So what does money represent? Nothing really. The accumulation of it represents a shared idea that it actually does mean something. Obviously it doesn't. The more money a person has means they can buy two cheeseburgers as opposed to one, or none. The only reason that means anything is because people are willing to believe that.

On the other hand, if we didn't have money, what would be the basis of power? As far as it goes, it does seem effective in the long term. There are alterations to the system which should be made. It's an interesting question.

Junior Poster

Tell me Putin , Chavez and ahmadinejad are not bent on power and greed ? are you kidding ?

Junior Poster

power and greed is a human condition , all economic and political systems use power and greed , nothing to do with capitalism actually ! it's a condition of the heart !