Rookie Poster

Default The problem with a one track mind...

The problem with a one track mind is that I just can't seem to get my most prominent t-girl fantasy out of my head. T-girl strippers. Preferably in a strip-club situation. I can't seem to find much material on the subject. I am aware of distant clubs like Chez Paree in SF, but an actual visit there is unlikely in the near future, at least, and, since there remodel began, have posted nothing to their Yahoo group.

I would appreciate any tips (urls, movie titles, etc..) provided toward erotica of this type. I originally came to this forum because of the party pics, but they seem pretty sporadic these days (nobody's duty to supply them, so nobody's fault), and they seem to have toned down in nature. Of course, I don't begrudge anyone their unwillingness to participate in gratuitous public displays, but I can't help what I like. I understand that Allanah hosts most of these parties as well as a pay site which includes photos from the parties. I was a member of her site a little over a year ago, but I don't know if the party photos have waned on her site as they have on this board. If there have been only a few, tame additions since my membership, it would not be worth my while. Not that there isn't good content otherwise on her site (it's pretty good), but t-girls strippers (including public nudity + sex) are my only interest right now.

Can anyone help a guy in a geographic location that seems sadly free of actual t-girls, let alone venues for such performances? Even staged content is fine.

Thanks

PS: please, don't anyone read some ridiculous animosity into my words and launch some attack on my post as there is nothing here to read into.

Veteran Poster

it's obvious

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

living for her to ignite --

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

You said it all.

Rookie Poster

I'm really not sure what either of your replies mean. Can you clarify?

Veteran Poster

heheh

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

living for her to ignite --

Rookie Poster

Oh Jesus christ! what is wrong with you fucked up people? Did you not read the ps? Whatever cleverness you think you are exhibiting here is truly empty. If you don't have an answer for my question...a flic...a dvd...a fucking t-girl posed next to a brass pole...whatever...then please don't reply. I've spent the better part of a year on this frickin' forum, and I finally decide to start posting and get shit, right off the bat. Good Lord!

Post a clear response, and stop being so cryptic, or please stay off my thread.

Rookie Poster

The other day Scorpion posted this link:

http://www.escualita.com

Has anyone been to the 'pay-side' of this site? Is there any actual club shots, or is it BS licensed stuff?

Thanks