Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mia Isabella

Rookie Poster

Default Mia Isabella

Simply breathtaking: http://www.shemalexvid.com/tgp/Mia/youngtrannies

If anyone has more clips of this beauty, please share...

Junior Poster

ohhhhhhhhhhh Yessssssssss
    greaaaaaat

thx to all posters for the great job!

Junior Poster

I think she's gorgeous from head to toe, but yeah that big beautiful cock is a work of art.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	miaisabella_58_836_861.jpg 
Views:	12382 
Size:	236.9 KB 
ID:	75993   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	miaisabella_77_783_525.jpg 
Views:	12325 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	75995  
    Attached Files Attached Files

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Default Mia is hot as hell

Mia could make a straight man suck her cock

Name:	miaisabella_37_174.jpg 
Views:	11228 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	76098   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	miaisabella_32_119.jpg 
Views:	11197 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	76099   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	miaisabella_46_528.jpg 
Views:	11194 
Size:	103.9 KB 
ID:	76100  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

I don't get why so many of you guy's fawn over the girl's cock. I've even read post's where guy's say size matters??!! Femininity is all that matters to me.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by boards of philadelphia
    I don't get why so many of you guy's fawn over the girl's cock. I've even read post's where guy's say size matters??!! Femininity is all that matters to me.
    Agree. The cock, or more apt, the cock they came into this world with, is what makes them the beautiful and unique members of our society that they are today, but it is the total -- TOTALITY -- of their beautiful soup of womanhood, eroticness, femininity, sensuality, behavior, appearance, sexuality, and je ne sais quoi, et all, that is what appeals and attracts me to them. I'm not transfixed by what's in their crotch, which is why I am also mesmerized, fascinated, and transfixed by post-op women. Their cock is simply a bonus; icing on the cake.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Quote Originally Posted by boards of philadelphia
    Agree. The cock, or more apt, the cock they came into this world with, is what makes them the beautiful and unique members of our society that they are today, but it is the total -- TOTALITY -- of their beautiful soup of womanhood, eroticness, femininity, sensuality, behavior, appearance, sexuality, and je ne sais quoi, et all, that is what appeals and attracts me to them. I'm not transfixed by what's in their crotch, which is why I am also mesmerized, fascinated, and transfixed by post-op women. Their cock is simply a bonus; icing on the cake.
    Completely agree with what both of you had to say. Believe me, I am very picky when it comes to which girls I'm attracted to. Her body is petite and her skin looks soft and well taken care of.

Also, boards of philadelphia, it's not totally about the size. What I really admire is the beautifully smooth, pink shaft and head.

Rookie Poster

Oh, and in case you're all interested, I looked her up on google and found her home page: http://www.tastehoney.com

Isn't finished yet but so far it looks very nice. In a span of less than a day this girl has easily jumped into my Top 3 all-time list. It's unbelievable.

Default Thank You Guys Im Glad You Enjoy Me

I appreciate all of your support and compliments. The pics from shemale strokers are ok, they were taken a year ago before I had my breasts done. You should see me now TasteHoney.com Im sure you will all enjoy the pics. They are recent shot only a month ago.

Show your support and love for me by ordering a signed picture of your choice. I will even send you a personal message of your request!
    Without you guys there would be no me and all your support will help the site finish sooner.

Thanks Love Ya Mia Isabella

TasteHoney.com

MillyD1985@yahoo.com

Name:	eros_feb_head_2_213.jpg 
Views:	10299 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	76251  

Your site is looking great Mia!

I don't want a print, but I'll definitely subscribe to your site when you've got a few galleries online.