Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: fact or fiction

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RawNY
    If it was at Vapor, I would say fact.
    I have been approached by at least one of those ladies to , "spend some time". I am not sure about a lap dance though.
    That's why I said mostly fact. It sounds a little embellished, especially the things he did.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Junior Poster

Sorry to piss most of you off but this is very true. Despite having a somewhat enjoyable experience at that place, I felt like a piece of meat by getting my ass grabbed in every direction. And I have not yet payed for sex and if I choose to it will be with a person who I feel will give me an enjoyable time.

Professional Poster

OK maybe it is true but the girl in the toilet according to your story did not ask for any money. I would of least let her give me a blow job, get my nut and then leave.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by fitnesshero
    Sorry to piss most of you off but this is very true. Despite having a somewhat enjoyable experience at that place, I felt like a piece of meat by getting my ass grabbed in every direction. And I have not yet payed for sex and if I choose to it will be with a person who I feel will give me an enjoyable time.
    Nah!!!!!! Still don't buy it.

Edited: I don't mean to boldly call you a liar and without consideration (hell, you may still be a virgin. That would be the only rational explanation for your story). You conveniently had photo's of the girls involved. You puff up like a proud Peacock that you are better than the girls making moves on you. (granted they're not that hot), but you're in a bar, drinking. A place we go to get laid or at least bust a free nut if possible. . NOPE.. You're story is just too full of holes my friend.

I suspect that, maybe,a very small portion is true (like you and the girls were in the same bar) and the rest is bravado.

There are two essential tools in life. Duct Tape & WD40. If it doesn't move and it should...use the WD40. If it moves and it shouldn't...use the Duct Tape

Junior Poster

I conviently have the photos you idiot because those 3 girls are all regulars to vapor and there pics are posted all over the party photo archives. Yes I did suck the girl in the 2nd pics tits. SHe took me to the corner of the couch near the entrance to the VIP room for the monthly events. This was a very good spot b/c it was not easy for someone to see that I was sucking her tits. At a distance it could have looked like she just had her tits in my face. The girl in the 1st pic has approached me many times and used the line " I look like J-Lo don't I." She also had horrible smokers breath. The third girl didn't say out right she would give me a BJ. She just twirled her tongue, got on her knees and was holding my cock while looking up at me. I am too focusedon my health to stick my dick in just any girls mouth. Also I am not a virgin. I have fucked many gg's and have not yet fucked a TG. I don't pay for sex ( the one exception would be Allanah Starr that is it). I am young and get laid quite often.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by fitnesshero
    I conviently have the photos you idiot because those 3 girls are all regulars to vapor and there pics are posted all over the party photo archives. Yes I did suck the girl in the 2nd pics tits. SHe took me to the corner of the couch near the entrance to the VIP room for the monthly events. This was a very good spot b/c it was not easy for someone to see that I was sucking her tits. At a distance it could have looked like she just had her tits in my face. The girl in the 1st pic has approached me many times and used the line " I look like J-Lo don't I." She also had horrible smokers breath. The third girl didn't say out right she would give me a BJ. She just twirled her tongue, got on her knees and was holding my cock while looking up at me. I am too focusedon my health to stick my dick in just any girls mouth. Also I am not a virgin. I have fucked many gg's and have not yet fucked a TG. I don't pay for sex ( the one exception would be Allanah Starr that is it). I am young and get laid quite often.

Ah... so reg T-girls,You are still a virgin. Well that certainly explains it. Hope you come out soon.

There are two essential tools in life. Duct Tape & WD40. If it doesn't move and it should...use the WD40. If it moves and it shouldn't...use the Duct Tape

Junior Poster

Default so my answer would have been...

#1)Yes you do look like JLO and I'm sorry but I'm not into JLO.#2)Lap dance? How about I just give you the $ because I have on button ups...#3)Thanks for returning my cell phone,why don't we get out of here and go fuck!! Use it before you lose it guy...just a guy in his 40's that surrvived the days at Sally's(both) and all the rest...

Veteran Poster

Now I know your full of shit.
    First, no guy at Vapor would care if anyone saw him chewing on some breasts. The area near the VIP room is dark, but not THAT dark, lol
    Second. you go to a Tranny club and push a beautiful TG away from you becasue are particular as to who you let go down on you? Get the fuck out of here

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RawNY
    Now I know your full of shit.
    First, no guy at Vapor would care if anyone saw him chewing on some breasts. The area near the VIP room is dark, but not THAT dark, lol
    Second. you go to a Tranny club and push a beautiful TG away from you becasue are particular as to who you let go down on you? Get the fuck out of here
    RawNY... He's a cock sucker still "in the closet". That would certainly explain his fear and failure to follow thru. Give him a break. Had he explained that in the beginning, instead of puffing up like a Peacock he would have gotten more support. We've all been at the Launch Pad.

Professional Poster

Ok I'm not saying that being propositioned wouldn't happen--- you do realize that's what the girls are there for. If you're not getting pushed up on, especially when it's slow,then you may want to check yourself because you're a very special type of loser. I've had so much more debauchery go on at parties, so that's nothing to brag about. I just felt that the amount of detail to your story made it seem a bit fabricated or embellished.