Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ...

Default Re: New Pics

Quote Originally Posted by LeoraMoore
    Haven't shared any new ones in a while so I figured I would share these. Hooray for not taking them by myself...
    Leora you look beautiful and so natural - congratualtions girl.... xxxx

Junior Poster

Default Re: New Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer_English
    Leora you look beautiful and so natural - congratualtions girl.... xxxx
    I remember when Leora first started posting here, many moons ago. One poster in particular said something very negative, but now look! Jennifer you've summed up Leora perfectly.

Gold Poster

Who said anything derogatory about Angela? I don't think I've ever seen any post by her knocking anyone or anything in all of her time here. She comes across as a very sweet, demure girl who wouldn't harm a fly.

Junior Poster

You both look amazing!

Fallen in luv with a T-Girl again!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Who said anything derogatory about Angela? I don't think I've ever seen any post by her knocking anyone or anything in all of her time here. She comes across as a very sweet, demure girl who wouldn't harm a fly.

I can't remember the name, I always recalled the comment, because it was so uncalled for and retarded, the comment was "Dude, you look like Norman Bates". Anyway, it's always good to hear from Angela/Leora, she's one of the nicest girls we have here.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Smog Boy
    I can't remember the name, I always recalled the comment, because it was so uncalled for and retarded, the comment was "Dude, you look like Norman Bates". Anyway, it's always good to hear from Angela/Leora, she's one of the nicest girls we have here.
    We use to chat a bit when the Chatroom was first introduced here, and Angela never once -- ONCE -- had anything bad to say about anyone or anything. She comes across as the quintessential consummate sweetie, and the biggest reason I have kidded to her and everyone in here that we were getting hitched. She's a very pretty young woman with a beautiful face and figure.

The comment just goes to show that some posters in here check their brains, vision, and taste at the door.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    The comment just goes to show that some posters in here check their brains, vision, and taste at the door.

Gold Poster

Save the clapping for the lingerie/bikini shots that Angela will hopefully share with us in here someday.

Oh, the pain of waiting.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Gold Poster

By the way, Angela, here are some demands, er, I mean, some suggestions on the type of pics we're expecting from you. Nothing less than full body shots wearing anything such as the following will do:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_assets_products_drea01_060517_hd_6583_328.jpg 
Views:	2123 
Size:	114.0 KB 
ID:	76290  

Gold Poster

...If that first article of "clothing" is too confining, you can let loose a bit with something akin to the following (Remember: Full body shots, and not cut off at the knees) Here ya go:

(My thanks to www.henryandjune.com for the lingerie pics btw)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_assets_products_drea01_061117_hd_7017a_471.jpg 
Views:	2118 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	76291