Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ...

Gold Poster

Yes, those are nice, wholesome shots, but I can't -- CAN'T -- wait for the bikini/lingerie shots that are hopefully forthcoming. Angela has a gorgeous figure, and I hope we aren't denied a glimpse of it, and all the fantasies a figure and face like that can spawn.

Bring it on, girl!

Bring. It. On.

Gold Poster

Angela is one of those girl's whose beauty and wholesomeness fits the matrimony fantasy so well with me. She just seems like a fun girl with a good core.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

stillies77

LOVE that first pic you are so cute

Absolutely gorgeous. Too bad you're not in Southern Cali or I might have to meet you and ask you out (on a real date). Hope all is well.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Hey Angela,
    So glad to see your doing well and being happy. That's what counts. Happy New Year and all the best.
    Ezed

Rookie Poster

Damn, some of what you say is so believable i am forced to agree with , except the time frame . Everything probably happened to you , just not in the same night. Come on , fess up.

Veteran Poster

that brothers either thinking, "hell yeah" or "aww hell" either way he's one lucky guy. Nice pics....not too sure how I feel about the "stage name" i.e. alias though.

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LeoraMoore
    I think the "brother" was gay and was just doing his job, lol. Wish we took that owl home with us.
    Heh you know that's funny because I was just reading somewhere the other day that "gay" men in general aren't interested in Ts women. Their loss I guess :P

btw, what was his "job"? I have no idea where you guys where or what was going on in the pic.

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Quote Originally Posted by Dkg
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoraMoore
    I think the "brother" was gay and was just doing his job, lol. Wish we took that owl home with us.
    Heh you know that's funny because I was just reading somewhere the other day that "gay" men in general aren't interested in Ts women. Their loss I guess :P

btw, what was his "job"? I have no idea where you guys where or what was going on in the pic.
    Of course they are not! They are interested in other men... And at least as far as TS's like me and Leora, we are all girl except for one thing and that's not enough for a gay man. They definatley do not like boobs, long hair, and girly faces and bodies. LOL why would you even think they'd be interested in TS women?

That guys job was probably some sort of animal caretaker, it was at Busch Gardens a theme park in Tampa with lots of animals and roller coasters. We had a lot of fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc00036_790.jpg 
Views:	2540 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	76238   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc00029_529.jpg 
Views:	2544 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	76239   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc00021_194.jpg 
Views:	2520 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	76240  

Lovely pics. If there are such beauties around here, they keep a low profile ;o)

A woman is just a woman but a shemale is a good smoke!