Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: playoffs!!!!

damn, close call for the Bears vs Seahawks. Bears win by overtime fieldgoal kick!

The Pats are baaaaack! You should be scared....very...very scared!

Nice, GO BEARS!!! Pats are out. It's great to be a bears fan......could be anyones superbowl game, but I go with DA BEARS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iodine8
    Nice, GO BEARS!!! Pats are out. It's great to be a bears fan......could be anyones superbowl game, but I go with DA BEARS!!!
    My dad's in a nursing home, age 88. He saw both games Sunday. I asked him what he thought of the games. He said "I got a feeling, I think the Bears will win." The only other time he said "I got a feeling" was in 2004 prior to the playoffs with the Yankees when the Sox's won the World Series.

So I'd say, get your team down to Miami or in a hot house as soon as possible. Because the heat's a bitch for defensive teams like the Pats and the Bears with an offense like the Colt's. Their stadium was a sauna and the same can be said for miami.

Probably the same reason the saints didn't do so good. They should have practiced outside in the cold. The bears better acclimate! lol