Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Plan My Trip To Brazil

Someone give me the lay of the land, such basics as: is prostitution legal (no need to be a busted American in Brazil); best TS pickup bars or agencies; going rate; do most girls speak English; best cities to hit; etc.

I was able to get all my info from visiting Louie Damazo's forum site. Only problem is that it is in Portuguese and you'll have to translate if you don't read Portuguese. You can always post a question in English and plenty of folks will reply to you in same.

http://damazo.groobyforums.com/

The best part about Damazo's site is that he lists the shemale's contact info in their own thread with photos!

Professional Poster

First stop should be a gun store, followed by a trip to a drug store for the xtra heavy duty glad bag condoms.

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    First stop should be a gun store, followed by a stip to a drug store for the xtra heavy duty glad bag condoms.

LOL!!!!!!

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Plan My Trip To Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by rdijohn05
    Someone give me the lay of the land, such basics as: is prostitution legal (no need to be a busted American in Brazil); best TS pickup bars or agencies; going rate; do most girls speak English; best cities to hit; etc.
    Nope, prostituition is not legal in Brazil, be aware of that. If you plan travelling to Sao Paulo, stay at "Itaim Bibi" near Paulista avenue. Its a real nice place, kinda of 24 hours avenue, and its nearby downtown, most girls could easily grab a cab and meet you there.
    If you plan going to real, avoid downtown at all costs... Stay at Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon... Even Flamengo and Botafogo are nice places, but the formers are pretty nice beaches and have a lot of beautiful ppl. As in Sao Paulo, girls can grab a cab as well.

Some advices though, as in any major city in the planet, do not go to dark places, avoid empty areas and stuff, also be smart with cab drivers as they always try to take advantage on tourists.

Default Re: Plan My Trip To Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by 6inches
    Quote Originally Posted by rdijohn05
    Nope, prostituition is not legal in Brazil, be aware of that. If you plan travelling to Sao Paulo, stay at "Itaim Bibi" near Paulista avenue. Its a real nice place, kinda of 24 hours avenue, and its nearby downtown, most girls could easily grab a cab and meet you there.
    If you plan going to real, avoid downtown at all costs... Stay at Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon... Even Flamengo and Botafogo are nice places, but the formers are pretty nice beaches and have a lot of beautiful ppl. As in Sao Paulo, girls can grab a cab as well.

Some advices though, as in any major city in the planet, do not go to dark places, avoid empty areas and stuff, also be smart with cab drivers as they always try to take advantage on tourists.
    I would say Sao Paulo has been safe when I have been there. I normally stay near Higienopolis and walk around day and night without any problems. There is a huge shopping center nearby and the t-girls can come to your hotel with relative ease.

Obviously, as with any large city, stay away from the ghettos, dark alleys, etc... and you'll be okay. I would recommend calling the shemales listed on contactas or on louie Damazo's forum and have them come to your hotel. It is ALWAYS safer this way than going out to meet them on the street!

Professional Poster

I came home from Sao paolo yesterday. Fabulous city. I have travel al over the word over 20 years but I havent get the chans to see much off the places I have visit besides the harbor areas. This time I leave the vessel some ports later then i should have and get of in Santos. The only was that I have to pay four the flight home myself.
    I like this town much trannys when I finaly find them in the area of
    Vila Buarque. I never vent whit some of the prostitudes I find it to risky.
    But it was nice to go there and talk whit some of them at the bars.
    If i get the chans I gonna try to do the same thing again next trip.
    What could bee better than finich 9 weeks on a cargoship whit some days in Sao Paolo..

Sorry to disagree from a few posts in here.

I was born in São Paulo and a local resident for more than 30 years (living 300 miles south now, but going to SP every now and then).

I am also an attorney and mut say that prostitution is not ilegal in Brazil.

The leading hotel companies may be found in Sâo Paulo as in other major cities in Brazil. There are also very good Brazilian hotel companies.

Speaking of Sâo Paulo, you may stay either downtown or at Higienópolis, Itaim, as being vulnerable to crime depends much more on your attitude. If, as a tourist, you behave like a schmuk, for sure you´ll face some trouble. We are talking of a 15 million people city. No city of this size is for amateurs, sorry about that.

Generally, I would not recomend you to go with t-girls found the streets. There are a good number of sites offering from GGs to Tgs. Malicia (www.malicia.com.br) and Brazilian Transsexals are very good sites for a TG search .

Louie Damazzo, who runs the Brazilian Transsexuals runs also a quite reliable forum about TGs (damzzo.groobyforums.com). As someone said, is in Portuguese, but many users (myself too) may help you in English. I am the moderator of the T-gatas do Sul (Southern T-girls) Section, and you may find me there under the same nick.

In São Paulo I would strongly recommend Pamella Anderson, Isabelly Frazão, Melina Vasconcellos, Barbara Kisivics and Marcella Ramos. You may find them all at the Malicia site.

If you want to congregate with other forum users, Elenice Bar is the place to go (Rego Freitas street in the corner of Amaral Gugel). They use to congregate on Thursday evenings and may indicate good night clubs to meet TGs).

You may contact me, if you wish.

Rookie Poster

The easy answer is to go to www.distintas.net. This is a Latin American transsexual site.....click on Brazil.....and there before you are pics and phone numbers.

Have fun !

Professional Poster Louie Damazo's Avatar

Distintas is another friendly forum

In damazo forum have an area - Tgatas no exterior that is for people outside Brasil speak in any language

Many good guys giving great help there