Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran Poster

Reasons why this thread rules:
    1). Arianna's unbashed truth speaking. Girl, are you ever wrong?
    2). Irish_Rose requesting people to put a dick on her picture. This is like Bill Clinton giving out an order to have people make jokes about him and air it on prime-time.
    3). The fanboys taking irish_rose's side hoping to get a pm with a phone number and a map to her farm for some pnp sex. When the man masquerading as an irish girl living in the boondocks finally admits he's only a lonely picture collector that prays on the desperate feelings of single men online, will you all still be eagerly doctoring her pictures with cut-out cocks, or will the song and dance be over?

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I don't find anything wrong with "Irish Rose" living out some online fantasy. What I have a problem with is how horribly inept this person is going about doing this. This forum has very intelligent, normal, cool people on it.

"Irish Rose" is a loon using obviously amatuer pics of some girl to go on some ego stroking sex trip. Whatever.

I've posted my actual picture, some other guys have, and nearly all the girls have. "Irish Rose", post one pic with some proof behind it.

The grown-ups are talking. People like you damage forums like this, you are an attention hungry phoney troll.

Junior Poster

3). The fanboys taking irish_rose's side hoping to get a pm with a phone number and a map to her farm for some pnp sex. When the man masquerading as an irish girl living in the boondocks finally admits he's only a lonely picture collector that prays on the desperate feelings of single men online, will you all still be eagerly doctoring her pictures with cut-out cocks, or will the song and dance be over?[/quote]

That was precisely what I was thinking. Arent there warnings given on children's chat rooms to beware of adults pretending to be children?

Maybe its time for warnings on adult websites not to believe everything you read or photos posted. Ive heard of men who pretend to be women and vice versa to play games. I also heard of straight guys doing the same on gay chat rooms, then laugh when they reveal their true background! We have a lot of either desperate, or very gullible weak minded males who ogle at any naked photos. Some guys on here are like 14 year olds. Maybe they are, who knows.

Well as for Kelly, he (or she, - or whoever it maybe) you must be having the last laugh