Default for all you webmasters/owners!

hello all!

first off, iīd like to wish everyone a very happy 2007, full of all the things you want the most.

i know i donīt talk much here, but iīd like to ask the webmasters and website owners for a little help:

Iīm a web designer and iīm working with a partner on opening an adult site that specializes in Venezuelan girls (GG) content.

as some of you might know, Venezuela is known worldwide for its incredibly beautiful and hot women!

iīd LOVE to start a TS site with Venezuelan Tgirls, but my partner doesnīt know that about me (AND he doesnīt know what HEīS missing lol).

SO... i was thinking if some of the web pros and owners here could help out with just some tips, i donīt know, whatever useful information you could kindly provide... As an adult site user i know what i like and what i donīt like, but i really donīt have a clue as where to start and what rules or guidelines to follow when i am the one offering the service and managing the business.

iīd appreciate any help you could offer, and i could express my (our) gratitude by giving the helper(s) free access to the memberīs area of the site once itīs online and running.

so far, all we have is the name, and an "under construction" page. i think itīs looking good, though.

HTTP://WWW.VENEZUELANPLEASURE.COM

so PM me if you prefer and we can talk through here or whatever messenger service you use.

THANKS A MILLION!!!!
    regards,
    Jose
    (jedimaster)

wow...
    nobody?

i understand professional secrecy.
    i wasn't asking for trade secrets or anything like that, just basic tips, things to help you get started, thing that you might as well find anywhere else on the web, but that i felt i could start asking about them here.

well... i hope to hear from some of you...

meanwhile, here are pics of one of my favorite tgirls: Tayla (we donīt see that much of her here):

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Jose
    You are not really asking any questions? All you ask for is "tips" - so here's my biggest tip - don't do it unless you have a bunch of money, a lot of time and are prepared to wait for the returns to happen (which might be never).

If you still want to go ahead and do the sites then feel free to ask me any pertinent questions at admin@grooby.com but to simply be asked to "give tips" would be a waste of time in case I was either being too simplific or giving un-needed information.
    regards
    seanchai