Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer_English
    Just to say a BIG thank you to all your kind words...

And 'Realgirls4me' I promise no more tattoos - Its gonna cost enough to get the ones I have removed!! -

Jennifer
    -x-
    Thanks for the response, Jen. I love that towel pose. I love how that pose is not exposing or revealing anything, and it is nevertheless so-o-o-o-o-o captivating and mesmerizing as it just hijacks one's imagination.
    I'm certainly no photography expert, but I think the reason it works for me is for the following reasons:

* With the exception of some bling and a head band, you have nothing -- NOTHING -- on. No floss, straps, hosery, footwear, no LARGE hideous tattoos, nothing. A great female form needs no embellishment I always say. It's alluring for what it shows, but also for what it doesn't show. It's a "Oops, ready-for-bed-now, honey?" shot. Very compelling.

* It's a very natural pose that marries nicely with the fantasies of many guys in here -- the image of a girl's towel falling off and revealing a heavenly nude figure barefoot is simply to die for in my book. What beautiful lines. It yells for a subsequent act.

* The hand covering your seductive comehither smile. It's like, Well, you've walked in on me just as my towel has fallen off. What are you going to do now, big boy?

* The headband gives you a '60s go-go dancer look, which I find quite wholesome, clean, and sexy.

Very nice. Extremely nice. Hats off to the model and photographer! Well done indeed.

More completely nude pics please.

Gold Poster

Duplicate post. My bad. Sorry.

Junior Poster

Default Re: JENNIFER ENGLISH (STUNNING)

Quote Originally Posted by rusty young
    THIS IS A LITTLE DEDICATION TO MISS JENNY ENGLISH, WHO I BELIEVE IS ONE FUCKING HOT GIRL, WITH ONE OF THE BEST BUTTS IN THE BIZ. NOBODY LOOKS BETTER IN A WHITE THONG THAN MISS ENGLISH. SHE'S SO LONG AND LEAN AND HAS CURVES IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES. AND I DONT THINK I HAVE TO MENTION THAT HER AWESOME 8" COCK IS ONE OF THE BEST AND IT LOOKS SO CLEAN AND STRAIGHT. PLUS WHEN HER COCKS LIMP IT'S SOOO SUCKABLE (BEST TIME TO SUCK A COCK WHEN ITS LIMP). SO JENNY THIS IS DEDICATED TO YOU, SO EVERYBODY LIFT YOU'RE GLASSES TO THIS AWESOME BABE

P.S CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU
    MY FAV PIC IF JENNY.jpg: 3346 Time(s) Viewed, 207.11 KB
    I JUST WANNA SPREAD HER ASS, PUT MY FACE IN IT, LICK IT DRY THEN SLIP MY COCK IN
    I don't think I could earn enough money in a life time to pay for enough time of burrying my face there!!! DAMN!! She drives me crazy!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	her_cock_is_amazing_136_100.jpg 
Views:	3914 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	75798   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my_fav_pic_if_jenny_184_122.jpg 
Views:	4446 
Size:	207.1 KB 
ID:	75799  

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

You are absolutely a most stunning lady Jenn and one of my all time favs. Thanks for taking the time to communicate personally and with all of us on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by irish_rose
    You are absolutely a most stunning lady Jenn and one of my all time favs. Thanks for taking the time to communicate personally and with all of us on this forum
    Awwwww hunni.. thats so sweet.. but no thanks needed... im just a person who needs friends... jus like you :O) - been away for a few days... but have been working on a pic for you ;o)

I'll send it to you tomorrow...

Kisses

Jennifer
    xx

P.S. Yay for Buck !

Junior Poster

elegant she-dame

Senior Member Professional Poster

Lovely girl and GREAT in the sack

I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm, I'm a runaway son of the nuclear A-bomb.
    I am a world's forgotten boy, the one who searches and destroys!
    Search and Destroy written by Iggy Pop

Senior Member Silver Poster

Jennifer you are truly gorgeous. Reading your comments you come across so very kind and caring.

Senior Member Professional Poster drongo's Avatar

Sexy as....

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Always a favorite!