Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Still Here 5 Star Poster

Listen to seanchai. He has literally thousands of his photos posted on this site and he has never been a dick about having them removed. He's made a simple request (based on recent developments) and we're trying our best to follow his request.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    Listen to seanchai. He has literally thousands of his photos posted on this site and he has never been a dick about having them removed. He's made a simple request (based on recent developments) and we're trying our best to follow his request.
    We can only hope that things get back to normal soon. If Seanchai says he is working out a way of getting the Yum etc pics back on this site I for one will hope that it happens and soon. However, this site has loads of other fantastic T Girls photos to enjoy.........so enjoy.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Need some help with rules

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCuddles

Any images without the watermarks would always have been deleted.

We're working on a few ideas to try and show un-censored material and should know mid-week.
    seanchai

Ok.. Now I'm really confused.

There are hundreds of cock photos here without copyright marks on them, including avatars.

Guess I'l wait to see what rolls out.
    Sorry should have clarified - any images belonging to us that weren't watermarked we'd ask to have removed. This is the worst as images propigate around the net without the logo on, so the copyright owners/websites don't even benefit from any advertising - the content gets diluted and it's worth goes down.

thanks
    seanchai
    Ah... Ok.. That makes so much more sense. So my comment was correct in that members can post genital shots that do not belong to Grooby.

Thanks for clearing that up seanchai. I updated my original post to reflect "watermarked OR copyrighted".. for the sake of Semantics...

There are two essential tools in life. Duct Tape & WD40. If it doesn't move and it should...use the WD40. If it moves and it shouldn't...use the Duct Tape