Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default TSBea

Has anybody spotted TSBea on imlive? She only has one pic which I'm attaching and the pic looks suspiciously like the famous Thai girl, Mint. It's probably just somebody who lifted Mint's pic (and cropped the face). But it's possible that it is Mint who used to cam on flirt4free last year. Whoever it is a review says she self sucks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rookie Poster

I absolutely LOVE stuff like this! I wish some website would get off their asses and do videoshoots with these chicks.

Rookie Poster

That is a pic of mint, and is not the girl that will show up on the cam. Her cock was significantly smaller, and she would not show her face, but you could tell it was not mint. It really pissed me off that they would allow them to false advertise like that.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket12in
    That is a pic of mint, and is not the girl that will show up on the cam. Her cock was significantly smaller, and she would not show her face, but you could tell it was not mint. It really pissed me off that they would allow them to false advertise like that.
    Yeah false advertising sux. Thanks for TOFTT, rocket12in.

There's another girl on imlive who also has only one pic and it also doesn't show her face. Her name is 2woBECUM1ne.
    I'm pretty sure the pic is of Vanity or another girl I've seen on this board. Here's the pic

Rookie Poster

I just found this topic, and it's nothing like I would have expected. I understand the need to post pics, but theres no actual videos of any of these girls doing there thing.. No pun intended. If there are no clips here, are there possible some elsewhere in another post.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by waldo pepper
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket12in
    Yeah false advertising sux. Thanks for TOFTT, rocket12in.

There's another girl on imlive who also has only one pic and it also doesn't show her face. Her name is 2woBECUM1ne.
    I'm pretty sure the pic is of Vanity or another girl I've seen on this board. Here's the pic
    That looks like Vanilla

I luv Shemale Booty!
    Show me the hole!

So, has there been any update or anything on these ladies? Have they done any video or photoshoots or anything?

I'd kill for a video of them that's not the first chick (seen her stuff already) because wow, 4 bucks a minute is incredibly expensive.

Pb9717 Rookie Poster

TSAsianFantazy provided me with an incredible view on IMLive. If your into size, she;s got a true 10 incher, she has no problem sucking for a long time..unreal'...bigger than Mint and very pretty to boot.

Rookie Poster

HOLY SHIT

MORE PLZ

nothing better than the asian tgirls who are beautiful in addition to having big dicks. Does anyone know why these girls havent done hardcore scenes?

Pb9717 Rookie Poster

I'D LIKE TO RETRACT MY STATEMENT ABOUT TSASIANFANTAZY......Turns out she, and many other large dick asian's on IMLIVE are using prosthetic penises. If it looks too good to be true...it probably is. I found out the expensive way. after buying 47.00 worth of time, i caught a glimples of her real cock behind the prospthetic one. Damn was I pissed, but mostly at myself for falling for the fake. Buyers beware. You will never see one of those girls in a pic without her hand on her cock, holding the prosthetic.