Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Professional Poster

That is interesting have you seen her show waldo pepper. As I said earlier it would be great if more of these girls with these special talent's done movie's or solo scenes for like stroker's or other site's it almost seems a waste that we don't get to see these girl's more.

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    That is interesting have you seen her show waldo pepper. As I said earlier it would be great if more of these girls with these special talent's done movie's or solo scenes for like stroker's or other site's it almost seems a waste that we don't get to see these girl's more.
    Nope I haven't seen her perform, lust4ts. She looks huge in her pics. Its too bad that she doesn't have any vids on iFriends, at least I haven't seen any but she does use multiple handles so it's possible that I've just missed them.

Has anybody visited her or the other girls in this thread on cam? I'd love to know if self sucking is a regular part of her repertoire.

I suspect that some of the imlive girls are not geniunely well hung because the pix of their cocks always show them to be exactly the same size and hardness, like a sex toy would be, and some girls always cover the base with their hand or clothing. That said I have seen some very well endowed ladyboys on imlive and watched them grow on cam from soft to rock hard. I'm just sayin' that if you look at the pix of all the imlive ladyboys some of 'em look a little suspect.

Professional Poster

waldo pepper wrote:
    Nope I haven't seen her perform, lust4ts. She looks huge in her pics. Its too bad that she doesn't have any vids on iFriends, at least I haven't seen any but she does use multiple handles so it's possible that I've just missed them.

Has anybody visited her or the other girls in this thread on cam? I'd love to know if self sucking is a regular part of her repertoire.

I suspect that some of the imlive girls are not geniunely well hung because the pix of their cocks always show them to be exactly the same size and hardness, like a sex toy would be, and some girls always cover the base with their hand or clothing. That said I have seen some very well endowed ladyboys on imlive and watched them grow on cam from soft to rock hard. I'm just sayin' that if you look at the pix of all the imlive ladyboys some of 'em look a little suspect.
    To answer your first question I have seen asianblackts4u's and bickcockts's show and they both can suck there cock's to about half way down, and can and will genuinely cum in there own mouths and both are very well hung. I have also seen sensualts's show she does not self suck but she very pretty and also very well endowned. On your next point I do not think the pic's are actually faked but I agree with you that it has alot to do with the angle and closeness on the camera and maybe even the way they hold there cocks. But there are some very well hung girl's there allthough I would certainly not believe all there profile's it seems unlkely that there are really that many TS in asia with 9,10 or 11 inch cocks but I guess that these supposed sizes are just a form of marketing, But I can vouch for asianblackts and bigcockts they are genuinely hung and super talented if not a little expensive as is the case with all webcam's.

5 Star Poster

$4.80 a minute? Hell, in 40 minutes you could hire a real girl!!!

Quote Originally Posted by "lust4ts
    But there are some very well hung girl's there allthough I would certainly not believe all there profile's it seems unlkely that there are really that many TS in asia with 9,10 or 11 inch cocks but I guess that these supposed sizes are just a form of marketing, But I can vouch for asianblackts and bigcockts they are genuinely hung and super talented if not a little expensive as is the case with all webcam's.
    I don't doubt that the girls you saw on imlive sucked themselves or that the others mentioned in this thread are for real. I was thinking about some of the girls you see listed on imlive who have pix that just don't look right. But you're right there are some well hung girls there too. I was amazed at the size of TSSexylickers but she couldn't suck herself.

But the both you guys are right, visiting these webcams costs too much to be a regular hobby.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    This next girl goes by the name of bigcockts and is american and fucking gorgeous ive seen her show and she is so fucking pretty with great tits and a huge cock she can suck, she can also cum in her own mouth. check out this babe she's so feminine and really friendly.
    Ahh Masha. I used 2 talk 2 her all the time, first thing that got me into TS girls *sigh* lol

Professional Poster

Waldo Pepper Wrote:
    I don't doubt that the girls you saw on imlive sucked themselves or that the others mentioned in this thread are for real. I was thinking about some of the girls you see listed on imlive who have pix that just don't look right. But you're right there are some well hung girls there too. I was amazed at the size of TSSexylickers but she couldn't suck herself.

But the both you guys are right, visiting these webcams costs too much to be a regular hobby.
    After your last post I went and looked and I think you could be right about a few of the girl's and the sex toys thing a few do look somewhat suspicious and even plastic like, but I guess some of these girl's will do anything to get people to go private with them and not someone else. So well spotted I do think you’re probably right. And ive seen pics of TSSexylickers she looks very big and quite pretty too. As with all webcams if you catch the girls in a good mood or when they are genuinely horny then it can be worth the money but it definitely is pricey especially if there in a bad mood or tired.

Professional Poster

ukcuriousboy wrote:
    Ahh Masha. I used 2 talk 2 her all the time, first thing that got me into TS girls *sigh* lol
    Yeah she's my fav there as well. She's so feminine and hung and seems a pretty genuine person too.

I do get a chuckle out of some of the names on imlive. Such as "Endangered Cock" or "Asian Cock Donor".

on another note, the moderators on this site are very punctual at deleting sutff

sittin on more green than lawn chairs........... polticians got lipstick on their collar, the media started to holler, but i don't give a fuck who they screwing in private, i wanna know who they screwing in public