Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: Tops? Where?

Quote Originally Posted by eclipse2000b
    From my perspective the vast majority of my clients were anal bottoms even though I charged more $$$ b/c I hated doing that. Most tranzwomen that I have met disrespect bottoms b/c when you are on your knees begging to be dominated you are casting away the masculinity/dominance/confidence that most women find attractive. Moreover, you guys are really into the visual noting from your critques of providers, etc. If you claim to not want to penetrate guys, why should we? Now, what's supposed to be in it for us when you are down on your knees begging to be penetrated? The mystique is gone.

I would have preferred all of my clients be tops & treat me like a woman in the bedroom. But even after charging more I ended up half-heartedly banging away at some dude's butt. This is not to say that I didn't like a lot of my clients in a personal way and would have liked to do a coffee shop with them. It's just if I wanted to be treated as a gay male top, I wouldn't have wasted 5k on boobs. (Of course it's more complicated than simply transitioning for sex). Don't get me wrong it was my choice that I made at the time out of necessity and being ill-informed. I used clients and they used me. But I stopped as soon as I could. BTW. I and most of the women in and out of the 'trade' consider a cock sucker a bottom too. I don't know if you guys feel that way or not.

I think there's just a lot of lying and denial going on regarding actual tranny chaser practices. I have a question. Why is it necessary to say " I was fucked by her shecock..."? "Shecock?" I think that's a form of denial. A dick's a dick. If you want dick, that's cool: just be honest about it and call it what it is... Alost all of my clients claimed to be 'straight' but sucked dick like champs (or thought they did: my dick felt like log from the hormones and I didn't care that it was numb) and wanted sodomized. One client claimed that he was only a 'top' and actually only was with me. Well, one night I'm going to meet one of my gg friends who worked the counter at an adult bookstore. Lo' and behold, who comes strolling out from the glory hole area, but my 'straight' guy top. Turns out he's a notorious dick sucker and pogue in the backroom. Thank-God I used condoms for all contact! I think a lot of admirers simply have a hard time dealing with their desires hence "shecocks." I'm not feeling hateful about this, b/c I know it was a struggle for me to come to terms with who I am. Life's a journey I suppose, and it takes time for us to work-out our issues.

Happy Thanksgiving:

Eclipse
    (sigh) the mass confusion continues.
    male bottoms= fags,.. a dick is a dick,. she-cocks,..girls with extensions,..bottoming a tgirl is more natural,.. trannie chasers,.. tgirls gossiping 'bout male-bottoms, ..straight guys who love chicks with dicks, ..am i gay?...
    When it's all said and done. we that are involved with the transgendered world are more responsible for the incredibly MASS CONFUSION that exist. And that's exactly what is and what WE ALL seem to have created when all these labels, generalizations just keeping coming by the minute.

Professional Poster

Top dog here..

Rookie Poster

I think it's obvious where I stand on this issue.

Rookie Poster

Bottom ONLY here.

Fire away Veteran Poster TsJizelle's Avatar

I'm proud to say that I am versatile. I like both! But if I had to choose one, I would prefer to bottom. There's nothing like feeling a nice thick pole in my butt.

[CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

Professional Poster

bottom, feels so good

you guys don't know what your missing

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Top only, tried bottom a couple of times and didn't like it. So I only top.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Quote Originally Posted by TsJizelle View Post
    I'm proud to say that I am versatile. I like both! But if I had to choose one, I would prefer to bottom. There's nothing like feeling a nice thick pole in my butt.
    I agree, although before I feel the thick pole in my butt I need to feel the back of his throat on my cockhead!

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited by joey1980; 11-30-2010 at 08:50 PM.

Rookie Poster

100% Bottom. Been a bottom for 35 years. I've only screwed 2 guys in the butt and didn't care for it at all. For me, it just didn't feel right. And for those who like to call "GAY", say what you like. I've always felt that I should had been born female and it only feels as I'm in my rightful place when a man is penetrating me.