9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 44.44%
  • No

5 55.56%

Thread: Sex on Profile

Junior Poster

Default Sex on Profile

hey why no add the real sex of each users of the board in profile?
    i'd like know if someone that reply to my thread or talk to me is male/female/shemale/tgirl ecc....
    do u?

Ivane, I'm sorry, but I voted no. If you want to know the gender of the person to whom you are speaking, PM them. Leave the option to the individual! But, in the inerest of saving a little time, I am a white male, Retired US Navy SEAL, living in Denver Colorado. Would you like to come to Denver for a visit. I have been to Italy many times and absolutely love it!

P.S. Welcome to the forum. It's great to have you here.

Junior Poster

oh ok.. lets know what the other people think...
    ...its right that will be a option to user tolet know the own sex

Junior Poster

Default I say 'Yes'

Quote Originally Posted by Ivane
    oh ok.. lets know what the other people think...
    OK, I don't see why not ... after all we are supposed to be like minded, non-judgemental, individuals here who should not have to incur the scorn of anyone who thinks we are 'freaks' either for being brave enough and insightful enough and in touch with one's soul enough to want to make the change before one is reincarnated (IF YOU BELIEVE ... which I do) or whether being turned-on by Pre-Op TGirls (as is me, by the way I am white 37 year old male and MD of company ... for those MR people here ... as for the 'am I gay???' shit ... well I don't really give a fuck ... but possibly not ... maybe bi - i really couldn't give a flying fuck at a rollin donut either way ... TGirls give me an erection in a way that GGs (99% of them at least) don't seem to as rapidly ... and I know that for a fact "Dicks don't lie" well mine sure as hell doesn't - Hahaha!)

I am sick of the Bitching however from Tgurl to Tgurl ... like we can currently see on the currently 'running' (5th Jan 2007) "Vanity" thread ... mind you ... whether TG or GG it doesnt matter ... WOMEN are WOMEN the world over (with or without the penis between the legs ... and I wholly believe this - even if the current strain of science isn't buying it - for now ... THE ESSENCE of a being a woman IS in the fucking soul not in the cuerpo that only lasts about 80 or so years for fucks sake!!) and need to Bitch at each other sometimes I guess ... just like us men are competitive in different ways .... and I prefer women TG or GG who BEHAVE like real women (i.e who tend to bitch behind each others back... as is my experience ... rather than this 90s 'lets try and be men for a change' crap ... sorry if that's not PC but frankly 'talk to the hand' if you don't agree with me ... political correctness is as bad as homophobia in the way it stifles and stymies self-expression and freedom thereof!) but nevertheless ... I figured that this IS supposed to be a site for those who have solidarity to the Transsexual quest ... whether one is TS Pre-Op, TS Post-Op, TS Admirer, TS 'Chaser' (What the hell is that anyway?? ... someone care to explain ... I am ignorant to the terminology ... sorry!!) , or a GG who fancies TS, or what the hell ever ....... No??

Anyways ... I had my rant ... doubtless it will meet with someone's disapproval ... but as you can probably glean here ... it really doesn't concern me either way ... it's just great that we have a website forum here where we can express our views amongst ESSENTIALLY like-minded people regardless of state of gender ... so why not tell it like it is too, and declare one's sex anyway?

Sash

What you resist, persists. So ... don't!