Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Awesome Brazilian babe. I have that video (somewhere?) of her blowing the guy by the pool, an incredible scene where she gets topped with her big dick flopping all over the place!

There is also an excellent Danny Evangelista pool scene in that movie as well from what I remember. I may need to go dig up that DVD now...

Veteran Poster

Awesome Brazilian babe. I have that video (somewhere?) of her blowing the guy by the pool, an incredible scene where she gets topped with her big dick flopping all over the place!

There is also an excellent Danny Evangelista pool scene in that movie as well from what I remember. I may need to go dig up that DVD now...

Quote Originally Posted by mikejones

Start Diggin', Mike!!!

Junior Poster

I just finished downloading the rapidshare files and I have to say thank you, Wolfhound. Yes, thank you! I have only watched a minute so far of the seventeen and a half minute clip and paused it, cuz I just had to run over here and say WOW! GODDAM! s'cuse my french, but yes, thats what I'm talking about. This girl oozes sensuality in every possible way. This is the type of tgirl that if she had to stop taking hormones, would still, in my opinion, be a girl. You can't fake that kind of femininity! Everything about her is hot, from her looks and her appearent personality all the way down to the way she moves! I haven't watched, literaly more than fifty eight seconds of this video and I can already tell its gonna be a scorcher! A seventeen and a half minute scorcher! I bet this will be one of those performances that makes you forget that there is a camera man and crew along in the room. It looks that good so far. So again, THANK YOU WOLFHOUND! And now I have to shut up and get back to business!

Damn, zilla...Cool down buddy, it'll be OK!!! opcorn

Rookie Poster

This girl is perfect : a nice feminine face, lovely tiny tits and a wonderfull cock!!!

Rookie Poster

She is someone I recognise that 1st got me interested in Shemales.
    Thanks for the pics/links

Rookie Poster

super hot

Junior Poster

she is hot zilla is turned on from the clips his post made me laugh a little.

Saw her in a few vids. I don't know how she can possibly conceal that massive piece of meat of hers in her panties. priceless!