Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ouch

stillies77

Default ouch

getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow morning at 9...anyone have any tips or tricks or anything for me to know let me know...wish me luck...im scared haha.

Junior Poster

- DO NOT DRIVE. The drugs will really knock you on your ass and then some. You'd be better off either waiting until they wear off, or letting someone else drive you.

- Make sure to get some painkillers, because that shit is gonna HURT for a few days.

- After the opperation, make sure to wash out those craters in your mouth with a spray thingy they should give you. You don't want to catch an infection.

- Don't be afraid. It'll be over before you know it and it's only painful for the first few days after...assuming that they put you under while you're being operated on.

- Don't eat popcorn or potato chips until the wounds seal up. ^_^

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Junior Poster

Make sure your dentist isn't either a Nazi War Criminal or Corben Bernsen or Steve Martin.

And as the drugs kick in, you hear the dentist pull down the zipper, just relax and say "is it safe?"

Silver Poster

painkillers? wtf it´s not too bad, man..... it´s gonna hurt that day and you got it behind you

the bigger problem is that you´re gonna stink like something never seen before in this world

good luck

No guts, No glory!!!!! Tough it out!!!!

Senior Member Veteran Poster

i had a wisdom tooth pulled about a year ago. they put me under, i woke up, i had one less tooth. i took advil that evening and the next morning i think but that was it.

:end of transmission:

Junior Poster

When I had mine pulled I was fine that very night . With the exception of the blood taste in the mouth. I guess I was lucky..

Enjoy the demerol.

Rookie Poster

You may or may not need "serious" pain meds (Demerol, Vicodin) depending on exactly what's going on in your mouth. When I had one of my wisdom teeth removed (I still have the rest) it was pretty easy and I didn't need any opiates; however, I know it's not like that for everyone.

I was a little anxious as it was the only extraction I'd ever had, so I didn't know what to expect. The procedure was quick and painless - I certainly felt a lot of pressure, but no pain. I hope your experience is as positive as mine.

Veteran Poster

It probably wont be as painful as the first time your dick got stuck to the traffice pole in the winter and ..... er, um,,,,, wait, how did that one go again? .......... Oh, yeah the first time your cock got stuck in some tranny's ass after the lube wore off and the muscles contracted and............ wait, damm, thats not it either, fuck. Ill get back to you