Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I must know her name!!!!

Default Re: Look at this hott t girl

Quote Originally Posted by fitnesshero
    I am looking for my first t girl experience and came across this beauty. If anyone has been with her please leave a review.
    I'm pretty sure the images are from Tony Vee. The glass wall with the wine bottle decor is a basic motif. So mabe she is in the Metro NYC area? Could she be a blonded Paris on ErosNY?

Fawk! We need some id photos! Can't we all get together and produce Hung Angles trading cards? Let's get some team shots going. Maybe do some individual poses swinging a dildo, roughin up a ball or two or hooking a slide into the hot corner?

Brother Seanchi, I'm ready to move on this project. All your other lazy fotogs will probably sleep thru this one but I'm positive we can get Topps (and even Bottomms) excited enough to do a full press run and this time with good sticks of cum... aaah GUM!

Shit let's get these beeeches out of uniform rollin' in the dirt and make pictures already! Call my people and lets sign some papers already.

Rookie Poster

~Matthias

She's in NJ. You can get her contact information here. She's pretty pricey at $$$ per session.

http://www.tgirllovers.com/candice/