Rookie Poster

Default Patricia Araujo full movie request

Hello Boys and Girls,

I am starting a new topic after a very long time. I have been visiting this site and other shemale sites for quite some time now.

What I find amazing is how the sight of a shemale e.g Patricia Araujo, Allanah Starr, Foxy Angel, Jennifer Paris, Christina Bianchini, Mor Vital, Najwa, Sylvia Boots etc. make you go weak in the knees.Especially Christina looks very sexy after the sex change operation.

I have been collecting pics and movie clips of these beautiful, gorgeous, sexy babes and have downloaded all the movies of Christina Bianchini that is available on this site.

I would like to make a small request to make the Patricia Araujo full Movie collection available similar to that of Christina's, I would be very thankful to you.

The clips that I have of Patricia are the one with red bra on and making it with a guy on the bed. I am sure most of you must have seen it.

Please upload the movie and give us the link if anyone of you has it and generous enough to share the magic of Patricia Araujo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rookie Poster

BY THE WAY, A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL YOU GUYS AND GALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rookie Poster

Watch this clip and you will understand which movie I mean.!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

I LOVE HUNGANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rookie Poster

I understand what are you saying... It's Gia Darling Shemale Slumber Party

5 Star Poster

Not to pick on this particular guy, but...how is it cool for people to be exchanging links for stealing movies here? You like it, why not go buy it? Or rent it for three bucks?
    Am I missing something?