Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Can someone say anything about what goes on at these parties? Is there any kind of show? Maybe a dance show? Is anyone giving lapdances or anything like that? Is it a place to solicit "dates" from ts girls? Why do people go to these things?

I must confess I went to Club Vapor on a Thursday night last summer and I just thought the scene was weird and awkward. The space was small and there were a bunch of creepy guys just standing at the wall, awkwardly checking out the few ts girls walking around who were vastly outnumbered.

It didn't feel very comfortable going and talking to any of the ts girls for me -- maybe I just have no game. But it was like that for most of the dudes there, since there were way way more dudes than ts girls! The people who were talking to the ts girls seemed like they were already their friends or something, and generall all of the ts girls were fully engaged talking to other people, leaving the majority of the crowd out. I really didn't feel comfortable just standing at the wall with crowds of other dudes so I left within 20 mintues (not much value for the $20 or $30 I paid to get in the door).

If I knew there was going to be some kind of dancing or show where a crowd could participate better I would have stuck around. I was there sometime between 11:30pm and 12am.

On the plus side I'm pretty sure I saw Allanah Starr in the flesh sitting at the bar. It was dark so I'm not %100 sure, but almost. Of course, she had about half a dozen people chatting her up, so there was no hope of getting close even just to say hello and that I was a fan.

If these parties are just a place where you pay a $20+ entrance fee just to take a swing at completing with tons of other guys for the attention of a ts girl, I would suggest people skip it.

Can someone say anything about what goes on at these parties? Is there any kind of show? Maybe a dance show? Is anyone giving lapdances or anything like that? Is it a place to solicit "dates" from ts girls? Why do people go to these things?

I must confess I went to Club Vapor on a Thursday night last summer and I just thought the scene was weird and awkward. The space was small and there were a bunch of creepy guys just standing at the wall, awkwardly checking out the few ts girls walking around who were vastly outnumbered.

It didn't feel very comfortable going and talking to any of the ts girls for me -- maybe I just have no game. But it was like that for most of the dudes there, since there were way way more dudes than ts girls! The people who were talking to the ts girls seemed like they were already their friends or something, and generall all of the ts girls were fully engaged talking to other people, leaving the majority of the crowd out. I really didn't feel comfortable just standing at the wall with crowds of other dudes so I left within 20 mintues (not much value for the $20 or $30 I paid to get in the door).

If I knew there was going to be some kind of dancing or show where a crowd could participate better I would have stuck around. I was there sometime between 11:30pm and 12am.

On the plus side I'm pretty sure I saw Allanah Starr in the flesh sitting at the bar. It was dark so I'm not %100 sure, but almost. Of course, she had about half a dozen people chatting her up, so there was no hope of getting close even just to say hello and that I was a fan.

If these parties are just a place where you pay a $20+ entrance fee just to take a swing at completing with tons of other guys for the attention of a ts girl, I would suggest people skip it.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Default pics

pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dscf3021_134.jpg 
Views:	8118 
Size:	640.1 KB 
ID:	74481   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dscf3014_171.jpg 
Views:	8097 
Size:	397.7 KB 
ID:	74482   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dscf3013_791.jpg 
Views:	8111 
Size:	393.7 KB 
ID:	74483  

5 Star Poster

all of these girls are amazing, any more of her hotness sunny?

RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Default pics

Name:	dscf3050_182.jpg 
Views:	8125 
Size:	577.2 KB 
ID:	74484   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dscf3035_105.jpg 
Views:	8087 
Size:	458.1 KB 
ID:	74485   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dscf3023_196.jpg 
Views:	8094 
Size:	447.1 KB 
ID:	74486  

Default pics

pics

Name:	dscf3063_754.jpg 
Views:	8109 
Size:	576.5 KB 
ID:	74490   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dscf3064_145.jpg 
Views:	8115 
Size:	568.9 KB 
ID:	74491   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dscf3061_154.jpg 
Views:	8103 
Size:	504.2 KB 
ID:	74492  

Default pics

pics

Default pics

pics

Default pics

pics

Name:	dscf3089_846.jpg 
Views:	8136 
Size:	540.0 KB 
ID:	74493   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dscf3042_136.jpg 
Views:	8150 
Size:	522.4 KB 
ID:	74494   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dscf3037_146.jpg 
Views:	8151 
Size:	551.5 KB 
ID:	74495  

Rookie Poster

Default Girl info...

what is the name of the girl in the black cut off shirt the tight jeans and the dirty blond hair with the GORGEOUS behind in the dec.26 pics is she single? She is GORGEOUS!!!!