Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by StarScream
    Whats everyones opinion about Obama's Pastor: Rev. Jeremiah Wright??
    He is just expressing what many people feel, but in a very dramatic way to get people's attention. This isn't the land of the free and home of the brave, there has been bondage and cowardice throughout the course of history for this country, but the beautiful thing about this country is a man should be able to express his displeasure at the status quo without recourse.

On another note, in this thread affirmative action has been thrown around very freely as a cause of reverse discrimination, but the biggest group of beneficiaries of affirmative action are WHITE women. The problem with affirmative action is it benefits the people who already have the qualifications to apply for the job instead of increasing the number with the qualifications. The playing field would be more leveled with a change in the educational system and social network in tandem.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

[quote="Quinn"][quote="ARMANIXXX"]
    Quote Originally Posted by celticgrafix
    STOP FUCKING CRYING, EVERY RACE IS RACIST, DONT SINGLE THE WHITES OUT, THATS BEING RACIST
    co-sign....im thinkin the whites stick together just like the blacks and the asians do but to single out my race is alittle pathetic isnt it.im a strong beleiver in my race and im damn proud to be white but on the other hand if i were black id be damn proud of that as well plus id save ahelluva lot on my monthly tanning salon bill and for the record im not a racist per say cause i hang out with all races although i may be alittle prejudest over the gays cause i have no use for the gay communitty fags just makes me puke a girl is the bottom and the guy is the top its that simple people.anyways im pulling for obama,i hope he wins .

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Junior Poster

[QUOTE="lisaparadise"][quote="Quinn"]
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    STOP FUCKING CRYING, EVERY RACE IS RACIST, DONT SINGLE THE WHITES OUT, THATS BEING RACIST
    co-sign....im thinkin the whites stick together just like the blacks and the asians do but to single out my race is alittle pathetic isnt it.im a strong beleiver in my race and im damn proud to be white but on the other hand if i were black id be damn proud of that as well plus id save ahelluva lot on my monthly tanning salon bill and for the record im not a racist per say cause i hang out with all races although i may be alittle prejudest over the gays cause i have no use for the gay communitty fags just makes me puke a girl is the bottom and the guy is the top its that simple people.anyways im pulling for obama,i hope he wins .
    So according to your ignorant mind, all gays are bottom. I wonder how gays fuck each other.

But you're right, you're not a racist. You're just an ignorant white trash.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sexyredman
    but the beautiful thing about this country is a man should be able to express his displeasure at the status quo without recourse.
    Sorry mate, words have concrete meaning. In America, you are free to speak your mind, but you must accept the consequences of the words you use.

Alright Then.

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

[quote="The Truth"][QUOTE="lisaparadise"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    So according to your ignorant mind, all gays are bottom. I wonder how gays fuck each other.

ya ok fag boy

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

There are plenty of black people who are racists too. In fact, racism exists in very race against all races.

Junior Poster

[quote="lisaparadise"][quote="The Truth"]
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn

ya ok fag boy
    Cool. I'm glad we agree. Have a good day.

Umm excuse me, blacks can be racist too. I get racist remarks a lot from black women, when I am dancing at the clubs here. "Who does that white bitch think she is" blah blah blah.

So it's not all one sided, and secondly people get offended way to easily off racism.

And act like they lived in the times of segragation or even the civil war.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Rookie Poster

Default Re: why do SOME white people think its ok to be racist?

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    I have to go on a little rant here.
    I know I was the one who JUST told another black person to get over rejection from a non-black tranny but....
    I just had an incedent happen and I may try to orginize a boycott(I never thought this would be something I would ever do).
    White people are in general ignorant about a lot of the facets of the "black community".
    Yet when you camly and articulately try to explain to them they become beligerant.
    WHY?
    Sometime it just sucks to be black in america.....you are always reminded you are different...people try to put you down in subtle ways.
    Racism is just a bitch.

Ok rant over
    You ever put into considerstion that, the reason why blacks are oust by not just whites but the rest on the wolrd in becuase you stand out.

Let me expalin: Blacks or African Americans however you want to say it. Dress different, walk different, talk different. Im not racist but African Americans have to be there own people. I mean you even alienate your own people, you say another african american isnt black because he grew up in the suberbs, and had a college education, and didnt grow up in the streets or in the hood or in the projects. Whats the difference? Hes still an African American.

Also many African Americans complain about racism and injustice, or heres a thought why dont you just get out of the country. Go to Europe or Asia or go back to Africa. If your sick and tired of all the crime agianst blacks then go away, move somewhere where youll know youll be treated better.

Also its your fault for letting stupid ignorence of other people affect you so much. Alot of people call me spick becuase Im Puerto Rican but I dont care I just keep walking. I dont protest or demand better rights. Just ignore it and go with your life.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Also many African Americans complain about racism and injustice, or heres a thought why dont you just get out of the country. Go to Europe or Asia or go back to Africa. If your sick and tired of all the crime agianst blacks then go away, move somewhere where youll know youll be treated better.

Also its your fault for letting stupid ignorence of other people affect you so much. Alot of people call me spick becuase Im Puerto Rican but I dont care I just keep walking. I dont protest or demand better rights. Just ignore it and go with your life.
    It's not my fault you're stupid and ignorant, it YOUR fault. If I'm sick of crime against blacks why should I leave, why don't we have the criminals exiled...say to jail? Hey, here's an idea...why don't we stop putting up with ignorant shit and demand our rights?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.