Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819 LastLast
    Junior Poster

This thread is made of fail and aids.

Yes, I made this GIF.
    It's Deisy Rocha, so stop asking.

Junior Poster

could care less for whoever is racist cause it wont ever go away the same way there will never be a perfect human being....

the only thing that irritates me is when white people speak on racisim as if they know what its like and been in our shoes you know what i say to those whites who think they know shit? STFU!!!!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Also many African Americans complain about racism and injustice, or heres a thought why dont you just get out of the country. Go to Europe or Asia or go back to Africa. If your sick and tired of all the crime agianst blacks then go away, move somewhere where youll know youll be treated better.

Also its your fault for letting stupid ignorence of other people affect you so much. Alot of people call me spick becuase Im Puerto Rican but I dont care I just keep walking. I dont protest or demand better rights. Just ignore it and go with your life.
    It's not my fault you're stupid and ignorant, it YOUR fault. If I'm sick of crime against blacks why should I leave, why don't we have the criminals exiled...say to jail? Hey, here's an idea...why don't we stop putting up with ignorant shit and demand our rights?
    What criminals and what rights?

We all ultimately come from the same place so hating someone else means hating yourself on some level. It's just too bad humanity will never shake the "us vs. them" mentality.

Though I'm not naive, I tend to see things in a post-apocalyptic view where if 90% of humanity were dead (let's say nuclear war), the rest would have to pull together to survive. Would another person's skin color, religion, etc. really matter?

Anyway, thought I'd throw that in since this thread was bumped.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Rookie Poster

I guess for the same reasons that some black people think its okay to be racist........ignorance and fear

Professional Poster celticgrafix's Avatar

Quinn, chefmike, ARMANIXXX, fuck all three of you bitches

Quote Originally Posted by celticgrafix
    Quinn, chefmike, ARMANIXXX, fuck all three of you bitches
    Shush, whitey.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Rookie Poster

Can somebody explain the difference between being a racist of color vs gender or gender identity? As a transsexual I deal with hatred everyday, sure it's different from a skin tone point of view. Not by much though. So I am a white girl, with baby blue eyes and creamy skin, I still get rejected and hated by most of the people I come into contact with. I am not saying this is not an important topic but I thought this was a transsexual site, so with the problems T-girls go through every day really what difference does color make?

Veteran Poster

Since this thread has been bumped AGAIN and doesn't seem to ever really go away, I'm going to take this opportunity to say that the wording of this thread title is really poorly thought out.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B.
    Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Also many African Americans complain about racism and injustice, or heres a thought why dont you just get out of the country. Go to Europe or Asia or go back to Africa. If your sick and tired of all the crime agianst blacks then go away, move somewhere where youll know youll be treated better.

Also its your fault for letting stupid ignorence of other people affect you so much. Alot of people call me spick becuase Im Puerto Rican but I dont care I just keep walking. I dont protest or demand better rights. Just ignore it and go with your life.
    It's not my fault you're stupid and ignorant, it YOUR fault. If I'm sick of crime against blacks why should I leave, why don't we have the criminals exiled...say to jail? Hey, here's an idea...why don't we stop putting up with ignorant shit and demand our rights?
    What criminals and what rights?
    The criminals are the ones to which you yourself allude to in your own sentence; i.e. those who commit crimes against blacks. I'll quote you again:

If your sick and tired of all the crime agianst blacks...
    The rights are the ones that you refer to in your own post as well:

I dont protest or demand better rights.
    My post was just a response to your diatribe. If you don't know what the words in your own post refer to, then why are you posting?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.