Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Arafat:Declassified Docs Prove he was a Terrorist

Carter,Clinton? They loved the terrorist who personally killed American diplomats.

Arafat personally commanded the terrorist attack that resulted in the murders of Ambassador Cleo Noel and his deputy George Moore, as well as a Belgian diplomat:

The Khartoum operation was planned and carried out with the full knowledge and personal approval of Yassir Arafat, Chairman of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) and the head of Fatah. Fatah representatives based in Khartoum participated in the attack, using a Fatah vehicle to transport the terrorists to the Saudi Arabian embassy.

Initially, the main objective of the attack appeared to be to secure the release of the Fatah/BSO [Black September Organization] leader Muhammed Awadh (Abu Da'ud) from Jordanian captivity. Information acquired subsequently reveals that the Fatah/BSO leaders did not expect Awadh to be freed, and indicates that one of the primary goals of the operation was to strike at the United States because of its efforts to achieve a Middle East peace settlement which many Arabs believe would be inimical to Palestinian interests
    .http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/67584.pdf
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clinton_arafat_636.jpg 
Views:	760 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	74032  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Professional Poster

Psst....Psst...hey pinhead.......nobody here gives a shit ....so take this quarter and call someone who does :P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quarter_409.jpg 
Views:	732 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	74190  

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    Psst....Psst...hey pinhead.......nobody here gives a shit ....so take this quarter and call someone who does :P
    Gee thanks, you`re frustration manifested as anger is duly noted.

The families of Ambassador Cleo Noel and his deputy George Moore probably "give a shit".

My step father knew Cleo Noel well. He was a husband and father. Neither his wife or kids were with him in Khartoum because it was not sort of post.

"People think being a diplomat is all receptions and cocktails and pushing cookies, but it's a very hard life in all but a few posts," he said. "You often have to send your kids off to boarding school. If your family can come with you, they usually can't get work visas, so it disrupts whatever work they may have been doing."

It was Noel's first day in Khartoum and was to be Moore's last. Noel had served in Rome and others posts, so the Khartoum posting probably wasn't something he was pleased with or excited about, but he knew his job: To represent America.

And that is what he did. To the Islamist terrorists, he was America, and it was America Arafat wanted to send a signal to, so Noel and his top aide, Moore, died in the line of duty not just for their country, but being their country.
    http://cheatseekingmissiles.blogspot.com/

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada

The families of Ambassador Cleo Noel and his deputy George Moore probably "give a shit".

My step father knew Cleo Noel well. He was a husband and father. Neither his wife or kids were with him in Khartoum because it was not sort of post.

"People think being a diplomat is all receptions and cocktails and pushing cookies, but it's a very hard life in all but a few posts," he said. "You often have to send your kids off to boarding school. If your family can come with you, they usually can't get work visas, so it disrupts whatever work they may have been doing."

It was Noel's first day in Khartoum and was to be Moore's last. Noel had served in Rome and others posts, so the Khartoum posting probably wasn't something he was pleased with or excited about, but he knew his job: To represent America.

And that is what he did. To the Islamist terrorists, he was America, and it was America Arafat wanted to send a signal to, so Noel and his top aide, Moore, died in the line of duty not just for their country, but being their country.

I'm sorry are they members at this forum too

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

5 Star Poster

Maybe,maybe not. Actually I just enjoy seeing leftists squirm as classified documents prove Arafat got his kicks out of killing Americans and then watch,as other Americans defended and supported this terrorist for decade after decade(even to this day) thereby exposing themselves as sockpuppet usefull idiots,self-loathing americans or just your average run of the mill traitors.

Junior Poster

Maybe,maybe not. Actually I just enjoy seeing leftists squirm as classified documents prove Arafat got his kicks out of killing Americans and then watch,as other Americans defended and supported this terrorist for decade after decade(even to this day) thereby exposing themselves as sockpuppet usefull idiots,self-loathing americans or just your average run of the mill traitors.
    I am with you. So lets get rid of the traitors here starting with chefmike.
    Please lets this guy be banned

Platinum Poster

LMFAO...you must have a martyr complex, Aeden.

But don't leave just yet, we had such fun with you last time, pissboy.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/prof...profile&u=3730

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike

This the way to do this.
    https://tips.fbi.gov/
    Time and placem is here and then led the feds do their job, they will quickly find out who the person behind chefmike is.
    Good riddens.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike

This the way to do this.
    https://tips.fbi.gov/
    Time and placem is here and then led the feds do their job, they will quickly find out who the person behind chefmike is.
    Good riddens.

Platinum Poster

LMFAO...

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNY
    Thats right-Kurdy. had been banned under another moniker. I remember the same lingo and jobberish and crap.
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...r=asc&start=30

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe