Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Jennifer Buckingham Veteran Poster jennylicious's Avatar
    I'm not in Kansas anymore (I am in the UK though...)

Default Re: english girls v us girls

I feel the need to say that there are some amazing looking British girls. They tend to get SRS on the NHS and live as girls away from the spotlight.

Although I'm with Karla Cox on the glamming up factor. The industry does need to do it.

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

I have said this before, MOST OF THE TS's I KNOW from the U.K do not think looking like a woman matters, and focus more on paying for SRS which they think is the key to being a woman.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dream_on View Post
    In the UK we do have some very attractive english TV girls. Its just they do not go on to be transsexual and never get the exposure.

The UK is not tiny compared to the US. We are about 1/5 the size (in population) but we do not have 1/5 the number of attractive transsexuals as they do.

I think its because in the US more cute TV girls get exposure (shemaleyum / shemalestrokers) and also go on to be transsexual.

Dude the UK is tiny compared to the US in population and size.

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    I have said this before, MOST OF THE TS's I KNOW from the U.K do not think looking like a woman matters, and focus more on paying for SRS which they think is the key to being a woman.
    In my experience, most TS's do think looking like a woman matters, but you're right when you say that SRS is considered more important.

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jennylicious View Post
    In my experience, most TS's do think looking like a woman matters, but you're right when you say that SRS is considered more important.
    The funny thing is, Europe is much more Open minded about transsexuals than the u.s.

Two transsexual friends of mine who do not feel passable enough to live full time, lived full time in london for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by tsparisangelline View Post
    The funny thing is, Europe is much more Open minded about transsexuals than the u.s.

Two transsexual friends of mine who do not feel passable enough to live full time, lived full time in london for a year.
    I've never been on the other side of the pond, so I'm not sure why that is.

I'm certainly too close to give an opinion on how the none-TS population in London see it.