Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Default Re: MISTRESS SUZANNA (REVIEWS)

Suzanna used to charge rock bottom prices. It was 100 a session though she may finally have nudged it up to 120. Hardly a fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Suzanna used to charge rock bottom prices. It was 100 a session though she may finally have nudged it up to 120. Hardly a fortune.
    It sounds as if she'd do more than rock one's bottom.

As it were.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Junior Member Rookie Poster

want to get fucked hard by suzanna.

Bi guy

This thread seems to have been quiet for a bit. Unlike Suzana! I have been seeing her for at least 10 years, although I don't really like it rough, as I am fairly delicate down there-so the first timers shouldn't worry. Suzana is well endowed, always rock hard, will come if you want (or maybe even if you don't!) and listens to what you want. She calls herself TV, but is fitter and prettier than many a TS, and certainly does not overcharge. Yes, she wears red lipstick and tends to stick her tongue down your throat. But what did you expect-Mary Whitehouse?

Thanks for your first time post Lehrer - been poisoning pigeons in the park recently?

You trek all the way from Scotland to se her regularly? Hmmmmmmm

I'd agree she is fit and great value. But prettier than many a TS is open to argument. Sorry don't mean to offend you Suzanna.

Member Rookie Poster

I've seen Suzanna once last year, I can agree with all the comments here, as I remember when I went to see her it was a downstairs or cellar type flat in Earls court & she answered wearing a hot pvc corset type affair & if recolection serves me I was sucking her cock within 1-2 minutes of arrival before we even settled her donation & that was the beginning of a really hot session, even though I'm quite well endowed & like to top she made sure I was under no illusion that it was me who was going to get a good fucking first off. After fucking me in a variety of positions & before I was allowed to fuck her I had to get on my knees so she could give me an express delivery of hot semen in my mouth, afterwards we chatted for a while & I also remember the postman knocking on the door & her answering the door all dressed up in her corset & stockings, the postie must have been stupefied. She didn't even mention her donation until the very end as she said she had been so keen to fuck me she forgot to mention it before, I think I paid 120 or thereabouts & then left, so from me its a big 10/10 for this visit.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

praetorian - you descrie the sort of experience i had with her a few years ago. It was the overly generous description of her looks that made we wonder about ow genine that pos was.

I stopped seeing her after she and a cum visiting from Belgium - TS Pamela - poured a bottle of poppers into my eye and up my nose. Rapid end to session and the need for first aid. But no offer of a refund or anything in compensation from the "girls" for a session cut horribly short - by their blunder. Sort of pissed me off.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Suzanna on the left - Pamela in the middle and Alison Dale on the right....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picset043lrg_205.jpg 
Views:	3049 
Size:	109.1 KB 
ID:	578090  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

I saw Suzanna about 3 years ago, not a good experience...
    I'd been a fan of her photos and video's with Alison Dale for a while and she had some very sexy outfits in many of her photos which is something I go for, went to a basement flat in Earls Court (I think), too full-on from the start, stuck her tongue down my throat and grabbed my cock thru my jeans really hard before I'd even got thru the door! That may be some people's thing but I prefer a "hi" and a pack on the check maybe to start with... Anyway, I had both spoken to her on the phone and texted her on the way explaining the type of outfit I'd like her wearing - She was wearing nothing like I'd asked for. We go into her bedroom and she put on the loudest most annoying techno music you can imagine and I had to ask several times for her to turn it off, she said she was worried someone in another room would hear us... By this point I was too annoyed with the situation so got most of my money back, had a wank over her face and left.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I've seen Suzana, nice cock around 7.5 and thick and likes to fuck. I used to see her around 2006 for 50 regularly, believe it or not but tried that lately and she laughed, she won't go below 100 at all now. Which is fair until you think to yourself it's just a guy in drag but have to admit, this TV is way hotter than many TS's. Fucks well and always left satisfied.