Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: MISTRESS SUZANNA (REVIEWS)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike11 View Post
    i agree they are both very nice, honest and good service providers. suzanna would dive into french kissing immediately and quite forceful despite my lack of interest. i only kiss with very feminine ts" and as a punter like to have the decision on whether to kiss or not.

as far as alexandra is concerned i won"t go into details as she is a nice person. perhaps my views on this are different to yours.
    Is the purpose of this thread for going into details????? and not holding back info others may use?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    How I Love A Big Gurly Cock

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GurlyCockLover View Post
    Is the purpose of this thread for going into details????? and not holding back info others may use?
    i think u have more than enough info to make a decision. they are both good as far as service providers go. the rest is a matter of personal taste.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by evavortexfan View Post
    went to see suzanna again a few weeks ago for the third time! the usual incrediblle long toungue gagging my throat in the hallway then on my knees to have her thick monster cock force fed to me! then she showed me to the shower! as i showered she was stroking her rock hard cock telling me that i was a naughty boy for letting suzannah holmes fuck me and that she was gonna fuck me harder!! out of the shower she grabbed me and tied me to her cross lubed my ass donned a rubber then speared my ass with one movement! she banged away at my ass with her tongue in my ear! after ten minutes of hard fucking she untied me put me on the bed and pinned my legs back behind my head then fucked me senseless! then on my knees and she entered me deeply from behind fucking me with long hard deep strokes! eventually she rolled me onto my back pulled offf the rubber and rammed her cock down my throat and spunked heavilly filling my mouth with hot thick spunk and still having enough to shoot over my face!! superb service! she really enjoyed fucking me! and yes! true to her word she really did fuck me senseless! she wants to spit roast me next time with a friend of hers !! can't wait!
    SOLD!! I will definitely be seeing her when I am next in the UK. Can only dream about what a threesome would be like with her. Sounds great as I definitely prefer the more agressive TS (or TV in this case).

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody View Post
    but skip the blindfold so you can see what you're doing.

The blindfold makes it all the more special. As long as you trust the gal you are with the blindfold (just use an airline mask - they are free) adds to the excitement as you do not know what is about to happen.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Mike11 View Post
    The issues I had with them was Suzanna was a compulsive kisser and I am not really into kissing with TVs.
    I hate it when they don't kiss...

Have been tempted for a while, this might push me over the edge...

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by evavortexfan View Post
    went to see suzanna again a few weeks ago for the third time! the usual incrediblle long toungue gagging my throat in the hallway then on my knees to have her thick monster cock force fed to me! then she showed me to the shower! as i showered she was stroking her rock hard cock telling me that i was a naughty boy for letting suzannah holmes fuck me and that she was gonna fuck me harder!! out of the shower she grabbed me and tied me to her cross lubed my ass donned a rubber then speared my ass with one movement! she banged away at my ass with her tongue in my ear! after ten minutes of hard fucking she untied me put me on the bed and pinned my legs back behind my head then fucked me senseless! then on my knees and she entered me deeply from behind fucking me with long hard deep strokes! eventually she rolled me onto my back pulled offf the rubber and rammed her cock down my throat and spunked heavilly filling my mouth with hot thick spunk and still having enough to shoot over my face!! superb service! she really enjoyed fucking me! and yes! true to her word she really did fuck
    me senseless! she wants to spit roast me next time with a friend of hers !! can't wait!
    Really fancy seeing her but still being a 1st timer may not be a good idea

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

slutboy - Suzanna is way too rough for a first timer. Evavortexfan likes it rough - as his many previous reviews have evidenced.

Senior Member Professional Poster Flaco's Avatar

Suzanna is like a dream come true, I would let her pound me for as long as she wanted. I can't believe some of you wouldn't wanna french kiss her lol

Junior Poster

She's great. I like it rough and can deliver. But, I'd trust her if it was my first time. She is skilled just let her know. She's a lovely person and you won't be disappointed. Wish my first was with her.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Suzana charges too much for a TV