Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: MISTRESS SUZANNA (REVIEWS)

Quote Originally Posted by rusty young
    IM THINKING OF ARRANGING A MEETING WITH MISTRESS SUZANA, BUT IM CURIOUS TO KNOW IF ANYBODY HAS HAD THE PLEASURE OF VISITING AND IF SO I WANNA KNOW DETAILS, I MEAN EVERYTHING. HERE'S SOME PICS OF HER, SHE IS SOOO HOT AND SHE'S GOT ONE HUGE COCK
    She's my all time favourite of any gender, role, etc...

Veteran Poster

ohhh man! Now I know who to call when in I'm next in London. Anybody know who the other two girls are on her website?

ceci n'est pas une signature.

Professional Poster

The other 2 girls on the website are Alison Dale and Pamela

An ageing TS lover making up for lost time

Default Mistress Suzana

Ohh nice posting! I've had the pleasure of Suzana's big hard cock banging at my ass. Everything written here is true about her, she's gorgeous and fucks sooo hard. And I highly recommend my good friend Alekssandra as well - they make a great double act. There's also a 200 picture set of Suzana, Pamela and myself available in my website members area - have fun! Alison, xxx.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picset043lrg_205.jpg 
Views:	8788 
Size:	109.1 KB 
ID:	77055  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Why not visit my website and see 4400+ of exclusive pictures of myself & my friends. Plus 20+ hours of movies! At: www.alisondale.com

Veteran Poster

thanks gaiseric, thanks alison...so many girls, so little time!! Man...I want all three of you!!!LOL

ceci n'est pas une signature.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

FYI Pam never visits the u.k. anymore

Junior Poster

went to see suzanna again a few weeks ago for the third time! the usual incrediblle long toungue gagging my throat in the hallway then on my knees to have her thick monster cock force fed to me! then she showed me to the shower! as i showered she was stroking her rock hard cock telling me that i was a naughty boy for letting suzannah holmes fuck me and that she was gonna fuck me harder!! out of the shower she grabbed me and tied me to her cross lubed my ass donned a rubber then speared my ass with one movement! she banged away at my ass with her tongue in my ear! after ten minutes of hard fucking she untied me put me on the bed and pinned my legs back behind my head then fucked me senseless! then on my knees and she entered me deeply from behind fucking me with long hard deep strokes! eventually she rolled me onto my back pulled offf the rubber and rammed her cock down my throat and spunked heavilly filling my mouth with hot thick spunk and still having enough to shoot over my face!! superb service! she really enjoyed fucking me! and yes! true to her word she really did fuck me senseless! she wants to spit roast me next time with a friend of hers !! can't wait!

Member Rookie Poster

Where can i find more Vids from Mistress Suzanna??? On her Site I can only watch one video

Rookie Poster

Go for it. She was my first experience and it was amazing. Possibly only matched by her flatmate alekssandra who I have also met. I posted a review of Suzana on here a while ago.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

They are both good reliable providers.