Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

only thing i deleted were posts from suckseed's request.

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

I had an entire thread deleted once and nobody seemed to have a clue where it went

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Oh boy!!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	doorclose_111.gif 
Views:	2804 
Size:	770.7 KB 
ID:	78847  

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    I've pretty much lost all faith in this forum. I won't say that I won't be back; but it's crystal clear that a double standard exists here, and HA only has one value to TS. With that in mind, I will proceed accordingly. TS are a commodity here, and are barely regarded as human beings. Whatever ties do exist, between these men and a handful of the girls on the forum, will absolve these gentlemen of nothing. And, sometimes, the things that people don't say, speak volumes. Obviously these men must conveniently hide behind their avatars, because they can't bear to face the same scrutiny that we as TS do. But as they age and outlive their usefulness in the TS world, a new generation of TS women will undoubtedly recognize them for the superficial thrill-seekers that they are. Their world will be a self-made prison of loneliness, that only money can fleetingly free them from; because karma really is a bitch. Imo, of all the people in the adult entertainment industry, TS are currently the most vulnerable and easy to exploit. This has slowly but surely changed for GG's, and in time, it will change for us too.
    Frankly, if this was my forum I would have deleted a lot of your posts. Your agressive, you pick up on small points and your a warrior without a cause. I don't exactly know where the problem lies Arianna but you often seem to be in it. I didn't have anything to do with the deletion of your posts but as I said, there were many that I've had issues with. I don't have a double standard and will speak my mind on my feelings many times, I've stood in defence of girls and guys on this forum - and I've had a go on it, you just seem to often enjoy stirring the pot and being incensed when someone disagrees with you.
    seanchai

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

So, please, don't confuse my being outspoken and standing up for myself with shit-stirring.
    I'm all up for people standing up and being outspoken - but when it's obviously someone whose mind you are never going to change, just move on.
    I see red on every ignorant post I read from Tfart and YourDaddyCanada - but they're just hopeless cases and I realise I'm wasting more time on trying to converse with them - when I could be doing other things. They're idumb cunts - they know it - and they're never going to change - they will say black is white, even when presented with unrefutable, evidence against.
    It does seem like you want to jump in and "rant" on people - so if that's not your intention - look at why it seems like that?
    This forum, is often better to move onto better topics and defend the ones that really matter to you - than every little point.
    seanchai

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

"why are you and Harajuku here? You should've really stayed on that other forum."
    Dejavu! LOL Girlie, just ignore all the petty idiots at this board. Seanchai is right. They're not worth your time.

BTW, good to see you back from hiatus. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

ditto

Nothing to see here folks.

Professional Poster

Default For the most twisted individual on the forum

Here's what I wrote to Arianna after a series of rants about Tgirltalk on here:

To: Arianna
    Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:27 pm
    Subject: ???
    What are you and Harajuku going on about? I thought everything was cool over there on the "other" site.

Now here's the background. That summer....ehhh long story short, somebody was attention-whoring and got flamed...a lot. So a new forum resulted, Tgirltalk. Everything was all fine and dandy, until one day, Arianna shows up posting all of this crap. It was something about her getting banned. So I PM'ed her with the above PM, which basically meant "What's up, what happend?" Somehow she interpreted that as, "GET THE FUCK OFF THIS FORUM!!!" I tried explaining to her a few times it was a simple question, no hidden meanings, before I finally understood, that the lights are on, but nobody's home.

How? I don't know, but it's obviously a personal problem that she has. So a year and a half later she still hasn't learned how to let it go. Just from a simple well meaning PM. Then to make it worse, her delusions have spread to the mods and every other male poster that disagrees with her are somehow out to get her. When in all honesty.....nobody gives a shit.

It's ok Arianna, we still love you, like the crazy uncle that shows up for thanksgiving dinner and fucks everything up. It's still all good. One day, you'll look inside yourself and see how messed up you are or that your hormone dosage is too high or maybe you'll find a boyfriend who loves you. And then.....everything will be ok.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Professional Poster

Default Re: For the most twisted individual on the forum

Tom, I don't think anyone's "out to get me" here. Rupert Murdoch doesn't own HA now, does he? No. But what pisses me off is the amount of racism and misogynistic bullshit that the mods ignore on a very regular basis. In addition, I simply feel that you and your buddies, like JWBL, are too goofy looking to feel comfortable with showing your overly-opinionated faces. But I still love you too, Tom. Ever since you sent me that first PM, I knew that little blue-skinned man in your avatar was someone I could fall for. And if I can do anything to help you out with your mercyfuck baiting-techniques, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Arianna

P.S. Other than the bold text, I keed! I keed! :P
    See, that's the thing.

1) From the tone of your posts you're not kidding. You acting like you are kidding, is an insult, because it's obvious you're not. I'm speaking up for the mods because, nobody else will.

So the point you tried to make is, "I'm interjecting bullshit into your lives." How? I'm just going to assume you're talking out of your ass again.

Like I said, you don't know me. I've never met you, never saw you and I'd probably get along well with you because you can't really be like this in real life (I hope). From what I see you're very compulsive, you've made up things and the way you're fixated on a post from a year and a half ago that was blown out of proportion by you, makes me think you have asperger's syndrome or some such disorder.

2) Another point you seem to be trying to make is: Guys that post here don't have pics.

Your fixation on people having a self-pic avatar is absurd. That would put a whole lot of people that you "like" in the same camp as the rest of the people that you "don't like." So that can't be it. You have a very strange opinion of me, because I don't have a self-pic avatar and I PM'ed you, but other people that don't have an avatar are ok with you because? You just can't admit you're wrong.

That kind of behavior can't be taken seriously.

3) Another point you seem to be trying to make is: There are racists and mysogynists on this board, something should be done about them!!!!

The way I see it you are just as mysogynistic as some of the worst. The only difference is, you are myogynistic towards men. I've said it before, nobody really cares though. You've flamed people that deserve it, tis true. But a lot of times, you're just nasty and bitter for no apparent reason. Because some guys don't have a pic of themselves on a message board? Again, can't be taken seriously. In defense of the mods, they do do something about it.

4) Let's sum it up. I PM'ed you a year and a half ago with a well meaning question. I had a cartoon character as my avatar, so that just pissed you off even more. That turned you to the darkside. Posters don't post pics of themselves because....they're cowards . So you're banging on your shield about that. Some post you made was deleted (don't know why, but I'm assuming it was inappropriate). The mods ignored you when you asked why. So you started beating on your shield again and got ignored again. Then you start flaming a mod, because he didn't respond to you. But every flame you're kidding somewhere in there, but yet you expect to be taken seriously.

I mean, what do you stand for? Guys posting pics of themselves on a forum called HUNGANGELS, because you say so? Weeding out the mysogynists, when you're one of them? Posting advice? Get your own love life straight before you do that. Informing guys about the life of a transexual? Advertising? You've left a couple of times, yet you always comeback saying the same thing. So why do you always come back?

2+2=24?

But other than the text in bold.....

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips