Rookie Poster

Default Ms. Richter and Ms. Williams

Vicki and/or Wendy

I was wondering in your opinions what movies have some of your best scenes where you topped a guy? I'm talking just flat out made him wish he'd thought twice.

You are both great and I have loved every scene I've seen you in.

Thanks

5 Star Poster

Well I really don't have much to choose from. I only topped guys in Rogue Adventures 15 and Transsexual Gang Bangers 10. The truth is, I have only rarely worked with guys in general.

Since I was really new in Rogue 15 (3rd movie), I would have to go with TSGB 10. We totally made Tom our bitch in that one and I had a lot of fun doing it. :P However, since you ask, when Joey said on the Rogue 15 box cover, "Vicki fucks her first guy", what he is saying is, "Vicki fucks her first guy ever". I had never anally topped a guy before that scene. I had orally topped quite a few guys (is there such a thing?)...

Interesting, but true.

Vicki

Interesting, Vicki. Now you've got me curious. Was that your first time ever topping? I mean not only guys, but girls or tgirls as well. (Well, I guess you can't "top" a gg since topping implies a reciprocal relationship which a gg can't provide, but you know what I mean.) And do you enjoy topping as much as being bottom? I love both; I love it when a girl makes me her bitch and I give her a wild ride, but I also enjoy being top as well. What's your preference?

Default hmm

Im like Vicki I dont have many to choose from topping wise,,,But funny you asked Im in LA right now and I just shot for Joey S. and let me tell you its the best scene Ive ever done, the guy was totally submissive and I got to top him like it was my last fuck, LOL......So I cant wait to see it when it comes out. However Shemale Cherry Busters 3 by Kim Christy was a hot scene too,,,I got to act alot and really punish the ass...........I like topping and hope to do it more but lately seems alot of my request video wise from producers is being versitile which is ok.....,I havent seen the scene from Transsexual Prostitutes 27 but I did top two guys in that scene but not as hard as I would have wanted.

Thank you so much for putting me with such a great person as Vicki I only hope to achieve her adult industry success and I hope AVN recognizes her this year as truly being someone new entertainers can look up too.

Wendy

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    However, since you ask, when Joey said on the Rogue 15 box cover, "Vicki fucks her first guy", what he is saying is, "Vicki fucks her first guy ever". I had never anally topped a guy before that scene. I had orally topped quite a few guys (is there such a thing?)...

Interesting, but true.

Vicki
    How did it feel for a first time?
    When topping, do you have a position you prefer to hit it from?

Rookie Poster

Well the both of you are so beautiful. I mean so unbelievably hot. It would be my ulitmate fantasy to be trapped in a room with the both of you all night and let you just have your way with me. I will definately check out TSGB 10 for that scene. Wendy what series is the scene you just shot with Joey gonna be in?

The two of you should form a production company. Call it something like Top of the World productions and dedicate it soley to "top only" videos. I'm sure there would be a market for it.