Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    Quote Originally Posted by Quickman
    The perfect all-american girl:
    http://www.myspace.com/bigboobcharlie

I was attracted to her way before I found out she was a T-girl. click the link to see why.
    I'm not a myspace member so I only saw the home page pic...............looks like my kinda girl, could someone post a few more pics of her please! Thanks.
    Yes, she's the very definition of the word voluptuous. If you scroll all the way to the right and then down a bit, you can see her 11 photo slideshow. The page isn't formatted very well and you might not notice the slideshow at first glance. Wish I had more pics of her on hand...
    I'm sorry Quickie, but those pics in the slide show are of different woman...some I recognize as big boob models, that I've seen a million times. Kayla Kleevage is the featured blonde big boobed honey.
    That's what I get for literally staring at the chest without looking up every once in a while. My bad.

Professional Poster

The perfect all-american girl:
    http://www.myspace.com/bigboobcharlie

I was attracted to her way before I found out she was a T-girl. click the link to see why.
    I'm not a myspace member so I only saw the home page pic...............looks like my kinda girl, could someone post a few more pics of her please! Thanks.
    Yes, she's the very definition of the word voluptuous. If you scroll all the way to the right and then down a bit, you can see her 11 photo slideshow. The page isn't formatted very well and you might not notice the slideshow at first glance. Wish I had more pics of her on hand...
    I'm sorry Quickie, but those pics in the slide show are of different woman...some I recognize as big boob models, that I've seen a million times. Kayla Kleevage is the featured blonde big boobed honey.
    That's what I get for literally staring at the chest without looking up every once in a while. My bad.
    Doesn't make you a bad person

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Veteran Poster

LOL yeah I immediately noticed it was Kayla Kleevage. SpecialK....you seem to know "almost" as many big boob models as me lol. You ever thought about going on the Boob Cruise?

Reality is perception.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by werwt22
    LOL yeah I immediately noticed it was Kayla Kleevage. SpecialK....you seem to know "almost" as many big boob models as me lol. You ever thought about going on the Boob Cruise?
    About 10 yrs ago I gave it some thought....but then I got a big boobed girlfriend, and put it on the back burner. Now that she's long gone ....who knows

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.