Junior Poster

Default Advice needed desperately - Carmen Cruz

Hi, Guys -

I'm hoping one of you genuises will have the answer to this preedicament.

Basically, Carmen Cruzz is visiting London this Week, according to her Eros Site and I'm DESPERATE to meet her - She's one of the girls on my all-time list, (along with Allanah, Vaniity, Jennifer Paris, Bianca Soares, Celeste and many many many others - OK .. I'm shit at choosing).

Anyway, she says she doesn't answer her phone and that she's VERY choosy about her clients. SO my question is, anyone here 'been' with her, and what advice can you guys give to help me make sure that I'm picked.

(From a personal point of view, I'm 26yrs old, would say average to good looking, East Indian descent, and a doctor (which can only help, right?) )

Cheers guys - Really hope you can help me out : and I promise to spill the juicy details, if it helps!

Vidi, Veni ... Atque

Junior Poster

fan,
    1, have a fat roll of cash.(dont ask if she works)
    2 , be a gentalmen (dont be pushy)
    3, if you are lucky enough to see her aproch her with with your head up and feel good about yourself , ( dont be a drunk like me)
    4 , if you get this far your fucked ,,,,,,broke and had a great night.
    good luck .

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Default Re: Advice needed desperately - Carmen Cruz

Quote Originally Posted by trannyfan80
    Anyway, she says she doesn't answer her phone and that she's VERY choosy about her clients. SO my question is, anyone here 'been' with her, and what advice can you guys give to help me make sure that I'm picked.
    She's 'picking'? My god, the egos on some of these girls...

Don't worry about it, man. It's all bluster.

Junior Poster

Thanks

- She was one of the first girls that really got me interested, but it seems like a lot of hardwork! I can manage most of that, and I do get the impression, from reading other reviews, that the wad of cash has to be fairly fat, which is fine (but I have a limit in my own head at the moment).

My only worry is that when I met Allanah, I was a little nervous - and she was great. Really patient with me. I get the feeling that Carmen's not so patient ? Am I right ?

Vidi, Veni ... Atque

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by trannyfan80
    Thanks

- She was one of the first girls that really got me interested, but it seems like a lot of hardwork! I can manage most of that, and I do get the impression, from reading other reviews, that the wad of cash has to be fairly fat, which is fine (but I have a limit in my own head at the moment).

My only worry is that when I met Allanah, I was a little nervous - and she was great. Really patient with me. I get the feeling that Carmen's not so patient ? Am I right ?
    Yep. Allanah's a really sweet person.

Don't know Carmen at all. Sorry.

Junior Poster

Ac angel - Does she 'work' - Cause I really need to experience being a bottom to someone as hot as her, but obviously I don't want to offend : She seems to work fine in her shemalestrokers video, but then seems to be on the receiving end of things in most videos with other people.

Vidi, Veni ... Atque

Junior Poster

try poking her in the eye with your boner

Junior Poster

In case anyone's interested - just got back from seeing Carmen

Fun, Fun, Fun - if a little brief

Can post all the details, if anyone's interested

Vidi, Veni ... Atque