Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran Poster

if i were rich.. i would buy a lump of silicone sculpted into tits and ass like coco too.... ice t knows how to spend his money well

Junior Poster

sweetness

Rookie Poster

She is fabulous for me.
    Whoever doesn't like, doesn'tlike her.
    I just don't see a point in getting bitchy abou tother people thinking she's really hot. :P

Rookie Poster

Good god!

Ice-T did well for himself. No question about that.

Quite simply...I'd hit it.

"Huey: [narrating] I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won. I admit that I'm often... vexed at the behavior of my people. Yeah... "vexed" is a good word." ~ The Boondocks

Thats ass,,,the kind that makes the SISTA,s jealous,,,,but has nothingggggggg on BUFFIE THE BODY,,,close but no cigar

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    Man, I do not get the huge booty thang at all. I see so many guys on here going nuts over it...or maybe it's just the same guys?

As far as Ice-T and trannies...well, all I'll say is this girl isn't one, but I had to look twice in person.
    Me personally, I never got the little prepubescent booty thing. I see guys going nuts over TS/GG's that have small B cup breast and asses slightly bigger than a man's. From the neck down, they have the body of a feminine, thin guy. That's the shit I don't get. Curves are what set the male and female body apart, aside from genitalia. To each is own bro, but that coke bottle shape in a tight dress is my order of the day!

Junior Poster

Coco is too hot. Ice-T is my idol. A certified P-I-M-P.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

His first wife Darlene was hotter but Ice-T has always had some amazing looking women on his arm.

Gold Poster

Man, I do not get the huge booty thang at all. I see so many guys on here going nuts over it...or maybe it's just the same guys?
    I TOTALLY agree. I like a woman who has a nice tight shapely butt that is proportional to her entire body! Shape, curves, femininity, and symmetry is what works for me. Everything has to work together,in other words.

I just don't get the attraction or fascination for women whose butts aren't only not proportional to the woman's figure, but which also have all the firmness of jello in a plastic sandwich bag. Bigger and, eck, flabby is not neccessarily better in my book. ...What's this attraction with the cottage cheese deformed asses all about ?

Oh well, to each his own.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    I TOTALLY agree. I like a woman who has a nice tight shapely butt that is proportional to her entire body! Shape, curves, femininity, and symmetry is what works for me. Everything has to work together,in other words.

I just don't get the attraction or fascination for women whose butts aren't only not proportional to the woman's figure, but which also have all the firmness of jello in a plastic sandwich bag. Bigger and, eck, flabby is not neccessarily better in my book. ...What's this attraction with the cottage cheese deformed asses all about ?

Oh well, to each his own.

Not every GG/TS with a large, shapely azz has the lumpy cottage cheese look, nor are they always lacking tone and firmness. Shyt, look at Ice T's girl Coco, there isn't one cottage cheese dent in that azz. Anyone with a brain and eyeballs can see it's firm. I dated several sistas that genetically had large, round asses but they worked out and/or played sports, so there was never any lack of firmness or jello-like appearance. One didn't due anything, put her genetics are insane. Her mother, aunts, sisters all have that hip-hop video girl body. I've sexed slim chicks with proportional breast, waist and butts, who still had no body tone whatsoever, back in my college days. Usually was drunk at the time, but that shyt is very unattractive. Some men like large breasts, large bottoms or both, like myself. Symmetrical woman who are 34-26-34 are run of the mill. I work in Manhattan and I see women built like that so much, I see nothing to get remotely excited about, unless her face is extraordinary. However, when you see a chick with huge tits and/or ass, but the waist is small or smaller than the 34-26-34 chick's, the stomach is flat and everything is toned, man listen!!! I guess I'm attracted to uniqueness in women, which probably explains my attraction to trannies as well. I just can't see why dudes get so friggin excited about the 34-26-34 chick, when that shyt is run of the mill like corn flakes. See, most guys who don't like very curvy women, automatically put them in the fat, overweight, jello-ass category. I see fat women talking about "I'm thick" constantly and all I can do is laugh. Their body is flabby, cottage cheese everywhere, and have a beer-gut and love handles that destroy any appearance of the coke-bottle female silhouette. I tend to notice guys who say "I don't understand the big-booty thing" tend to lump all curvy women into this pot. I've seen sistas with six-packs like Janet Jackson in peak condition with 24 inch waist and 38-40 inch hips. I dated a girl of Jamaican lineage (looked like actress Gabrielle Union), that was built like that when I was 18-19 y.o. I played basketball 4-5 hours a day in the summer months and played with my school team and two AAU squads during the school year, yet her ass, thighs and calves were just as firm and toned as mine. At the time, I was 6'4", 180 lbs (now 228 lbs thru weights). So, when I say "big azz", that is what I'm speaking about. Ki-Toy from the Outkast videos or Ice T's wife Coco are good examples of the toned, workout bodied thick chick. I won't front, some dudes on HA post chicks with sloppy bodies and bad, overdone silicone jobs that are lumpy and discolored.

But to reiterate again, to each is own!!!