Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT...YEAH I BEEN GAINING SOME WEIGHT FROM HORMONES...HOPING TO ADD ON 10 LBS MORE...A MORE CURVY SOFTER LOOK...

We all have something to say. Don't forget that we are a family.

Quote Originally Posted by YasminLee
    THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT...YEAH I BEEN GAINING SOME WEIGHT FROM HORMONES...HOPING TO ADD ON 10 LBS MORE...A MORE CURVY SOFTER LOOK...
    Whatever you are doing keep on doing it. You look absolutely stunning. It is so nice to see you back here and hear from you. If you can do anything to make the outside of you as wonderful as the inside of you................you will be the most beautiful sight one can lay eyes on.

Health, happiness and joy this holiday season!

Veteran Poster

i'm happy to be here as well...however i'm not gonna share much of myself anymore...i made the mistake of not being careful of wht i put out there...i thought that u guys would wanna know what goes on in our life,,,the good, bad, advantage, disavantage....i wanna be on here to make friends and connect with people not to be judge i guess...

i'm happy to be here as well...however i'm not gonna share much of myself anymore...i made the mistake of not being careful of wht i put out there...i thought that u guys would wanna know what goes on in our life,,,the good, bad, advantage, disavantage....i wanna be on here to make friends and connect with people not to be judge i guess...
    Welcome back Yasmin. Thanks for sharing the new photos. Of course you look amazing. I'm sad to see that you won't be sharing like you use to. Due to the obvious individuals. It's good to have you back though, and I'm looking forward to viewing more photos in the future.

You're really one of most beautiful women I've ever seen. And this isn't coming from some dude who drools over every girl he sees.

Thanks for sharing the pics and best wishes this holiday season.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

You just made my heart go *boom boom* when I read that quote. It's my mantra when it comes to the girls AND the guys of the transgendered scene. We are all family. And we need to look out for and be there for each other always.

You look great, Yasmin. Keep on smiling. And please don't ever that light inside you go out.

Professional Poster

you know i always thought you pretty good lookin before and a damn great performer...but now with the hormones working the softenin touch ooh you look soo good ...keep it coming..plus i always wished to see you bottom in a scene..im glad to hear of your personal preference...maybe someday when you come back down south here...til then dreamin...

Yasmin,

Seems that you have actually improved on perfection. I am also glad to see you back here. I hope that your are still your warm, sharing self...at least to the degree you feel confident to express. Please know that I, at least, consider you a big part ...of the good part...of what makes the community.

Huggs, Kisses and Excelsior

HH

Junior Poster

Wow!! Yasmin!! You are one of the best looking women i have ever saw.

Rookie Poster

DAYUM!! really fantastic pics. Glad she didn't post any cock pics. Its actually nice to see the real yasmin for once. Can't wait to see how curvy she becomes.