Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Yeah she's deaf, so I'm curious as to how trans luver used to "talk to her" and how he gathered she was mental.
    Foxy Angel said she used to do relay calls to her and just be cursing and talking nasty so the operator had to type all of that (too funny)

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    Yeah she's deaf, so I'm curious as to how trans luver used to "talk to her" and how he gathered she was mental.
    Foxy Angel said she used to do relay calls to her and just be cursing and talking nasty so the operator had to type all of that (too funny)
    she said she can read lips

glad to be here

Junior Poster

I really like the very first picture on this thread. I've never seen her penis look more enticing and dangerous at the same time.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Bic
    That is true, i can read lips too so we had a great conversation. She was very funny. One of the nicest girls i have a ever met. She wasn't that happy in Vegas then (to overwhelming in the visual part she told me) and it is a good thing she moved back to Philadelphia.
    She had to overcome two things, being deaf and being a t-girl.
    Ofcourse her advantage was being drop dead gorgeous, she drew a lot of attention in Vegas with her fantastic legs.

Veteran Poster

glad to be here

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdy M
    That is true, i can read lips too so we had a great conversation. She was very funny. One of the nicest girls i have a ever met. She wasn't that happy in Vegas then (to overwhelming in the visual part she told me) and it is a good thing she moved back to Philadelphia.
    Ofcourse her advantage was being drop dead gorgeous, she drew a lot of attention in Vegas with her fantastic legs.

her being deaf doesnt bother me one bit. and i LOVE the fact she is a t-girl im good im in philadelphia myself so i would like to set up a meeting or even just be friends and hang out at some clubs. i wonder if she is up for that. oh well

glad to be here

Junior Poster

her being deaf doesnt bother me one bit. and i LOVE the fact she is a t-girl im good im in philadelphia myself so i would like to set up a meeting or even just be friends and hang out at some clubs. i wonder if she is up for that. oh well
    Me neither but i does help if you are able to read lips. Once again Olivia is not only very goodlooking but also a very nice person.

Rookie Poster

love all the picks ,seen em before or from the same shoots ....but the webcam pick grrrrrr her in tight jeans.....soo sooo nice , would be so much fun !!! Olivia rocks!!!

Veteran Poster

Me neither but i does help if you are able to read lips. Once again Olivia is not only very goodlooking but also a very nice person.
    id like to find out one day

glad to be here

Junior Poster

id like to find out one day
    Well go ahead and try!!!!