Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Who is in picture IMG_3058.jpg and Bangkok412?
    Is she in NY?

Veteran Poster

Default Help Please

Who are the 2 lovelys in picture IMG 3041 pg 4 I think THANKS

I don't know who the lovely girls are in IMG3041, IMG_3058, or Bangkok412 are, but one photo on this page, jenandfriend, is incorrect; that's Jasmin and Venus (Venus is the lovely tall dark haired girl in the purple dress; Jasmin is dressed as a traditional Thai girl). Both are Thai girls living in NYC. I only met Jasmin at the party for the first time, but I've known Venus for a year now. She had told me she had to attend Allanah's party since she's Thai herself, and a lovelier Thai princess has never walked the earth. (Sigh. What can I say, I love Venus!)

Veteran Poster

The wristbands may be for the bar. Most places I've been use wristbands to mark who is able to take part in the open bar. Or just to mark that they were dancers & may have had access to something everyone else didn't...dressing room..etc..

Junior Poster

OMG the party looked to be totally off the chain!!!! Some of you have kicked around the number of girls at 300. Was that number based on in and out traffic or was during a prime peak moment??? Awww hell just keep posting dem party pics. Is it too early to ask about the next bash??? Won't sleep on the next one.

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, it is measured by the moments that take your breath away

the girl at the door keeps a tally of every person that checks in at the window, girls and guys...so that is where the figure came from...not counting people coming in and out ........and it was packed even up to 4:30

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

lol now we are down to statistical questions about the party
    lol, sure well the ratio was ...at the peak moment for with so mnay girls.

LOL
    Who cares. can't eveyone tell these are great parties PACKED WITH GIRLS?

Pickles from now on, you handle all the questions
    Anytime I ger asked a silly party question I am reffereing them to u.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    I don't know who the lovely girls are in IMG3041, IMG_3058, or Bangkok412 are, but one photo on this page, jenandfriend, is incorrect; that's Jasmine and Venus (Venus is the lovely tall dark haired girl in the purple dress; Jasmine is dressed as a traditional Thai girl). Both are Thai girls living in NYC. I only met Jasmine at the party for the first time, but I've known Venus for a year now. She had told me she had to attend Allanah's party since she's Thai herself, and a lovelier Thai princess has never walked the earth. (Sigh. What can I say, I love Venus!)
    Ecstatic,

I have to take issue with Venus being the better of the two girls. I have known Jasmin now for some time and I have to say that she is the sweetest girl I know. A true Thai princess. My favorite trait of hers is how she purses her lips. You can easily tell her mood by how she smiles and squeezes her lips together (I think I may be getting in trouble.) She also has a kind heart and wonderful personality.

Born of a broken man, but not a broken man
    Born of a broken man, never a broken man

Latrodectus mactans

Quote Originally Posted by zerrrr
    Ecstatic,

I have to take issue with Venus being the better of the two girls. I have known Jasmin now for some time and I have to say that she is the sweetest girl I know. A true Thai princess. My favorite trait of hers is how she purses her lips. You can easily tell her mood by how she smiles and squeezes her lips together (I think I may be getting in trouble.) She also has a kind heart and wonderful personality.
    Hey zerrr, nothing to take issue with! Check my post; I didn't claim that Venus is the better of the two girls, I only said that "a lovelier Thai princess has never walked the earth." Now Jasmine may well be as lovely; Venus certainly speaks very highly of her friend, so I hope to have the chance to find out for myself one day (Venus tells me I should). But I've known Venus for a year now and she'll always be tops (in more ways than one) in my book.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Hey zerrr, nothing to take issue with! Check my post; I didn't claim that Venus is the better of the two girls, I only said that "a lovelier Thai princess has never walked the earth." Now Jasmine may well be as lovely; Venus certainly speaks very highly of her friend, so I hope to have the chance to find out for myself one day (Venus tells me I should). But I've known Venus for a year now and she'll always be tops (in more ways than one) in my book.
    No problem. No harm intended. Funny thing, Jasmin told me I should check out Venus. I would but I find Jasmin so incredibly sexy that I end up saying maybe next time.

Maybe next time... (here I go again)

Born of a broken man, but not a broken man
    Born of a broken man, never a broken man

Latrodectus mactans