Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default And furthermore

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

a round of applause for bigguy for bringing us these amazing photos that make the party come alive. Whenever I go through the topic I always spot someone that I previously missed. you too NYCe and hollywoodbuckstrap. Gez, the next party's only 3 weeks away.

tell me about it ...think im gonna have to lay off the booze , cause its a long day, coming in the morning to set up the party.....so hopefully no drinking =more pictures and less recovery time ...nyce im still keeping with stepping up the workout regimin, kidding...see y'all there

Junior Poster

Default Re: Back Off

Quote Originally Posted by bipoker
    That's really not fair, leave Jessica alone, she was feeling under the weather that night with a cold but still came out to be with her fans. Jessica is still as gorgeous as ever and one of the most desirable of all of the girls, and still beautifully hung.

http://www.transvestitelovers.com/jessica/
    in case I wasnt clear, I'm saying she looks pretty now, and looked pretty b4 major 'moning, but the package isnt what it used to be b4 the mones.

Junior Poster

Default I Hear You

You were very clear, just leave Jessica alone, she is well liked and a real sweetheart. And for you to single her out, just don't make it. Plus for you to post her pic was too disrespectful, back up.

Junior Poster

Funny, I saw the package a few months ago and the one word I WOULDN'T use to describe it would be "small". Camera angles are a bitch.

Gold Poster

Default My two cents ...

I must plead ignorance on what the complete effects of hormones are on a transgendered woman, but it seems to me that one can't have it both ways. What is it some of you want, a TV ? Hormones bring a lot to a girl's transformation, i.e., physical changes, behavior, sexuality, and femininity, et all. If one side effect is to lose size or hardness then so be it. In my case, I know she is different by the fact that there is a cock there, thus part of the turn-on or attraction I have for TS women, and that's all that matters. I'm not looking for size, shape, or hardness of a woman's cock, but instead looking to see just how much of a woman she is in my presence. Is her voice feminine ? Is her skin soft ? What's her behavior like ? How does she live her life day in and day out ? Is she attracted to men ? Does she sit ? etc...

It's like one saying they enjoy rollercoaster rides, except for the drops. Huh ?

I would think that if one is just attracted to hardness and size, then one is not only one dimensional, but really not looking or attracted to a woman or femininity anymore. Instead you're in search of a (Y'all can fill in the blank here) ?

Wow, Christopher Reeve AND Ken Camaniti both passed away tonight ?!

yes, I want the best of both worlds. A pretty, feminine face and body with a raging hard-on. It's ironic how phungu picked on Jessica cause she's one of the few who have it all. He posts a pic of her on stage dancing in front of hundreds of guys under hot lights and expects her to be at full attention. very stupid post but let's forget it and move on.

I agree with flabbybody here, she isn't going to be maintaining a hard on while dancing for a few hours on stage.

Rookie Poster

Default More photos

Sorry I am so late posting pics been very busy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bangcock_003.jpg 
Views:	13010 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	10950   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bangcock_002.jpg 
Views:	13049 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	10951   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bangcock_001.jpg 
Views:	13066 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	10952