Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    oh Tara, shoot me!
    With which weapon? ~rimshot~

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Default SCA?

With your penchant and obvious interest in fashion, have you ever looked into the SCA?

The COmmander
    DIA

Yeah, I don't belong to the SCA, but I have been going to pennsic the last 4 years. Let's just say that I caused quite a stir at the kissing booth party a couple of years ago.

-Tara

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Emory
    Yeah, I don't belong to the SCA, but I have been going to pennsic the last 4 years. Let's just say that I caused quite a stir at the kissing booth party a couple of years ago.

-Tara
    Care to elaborate?

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

I would love to get some design and sewing tips from you.
    love your outfits!

Tara, you forced me to go take care of business at work. LOL. You just keep getting hotter & hotter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Emory

-Tara
    You know, I thought I saw you there, but didn't want to seem like too much of a fanboy by running up and saying "OMG! I've seen you naked!! What are you doing at Pennsic?"

Was there a specific kissing booth party last year, or was it at the "Men Without Pants" Party? I missed it last year.

The Commander
    AKA Herr Wolfgang Guntherssohn

That's right, it was the Men Without Pants party.. I missed it this year too.. I think I was pissed off for some reason (don't remember why) and I just took a nap that night at 0dark30. By the time I sauntered down to Men without Pants, they were out of alcohol and they weren't letting anyone else in.

But this year I'm going to make it a point to be there, since they love having me in the kissing booth.

Did you notice the big 8 foot tall Roman triumphal arch in Clan Blue Feather? That was my doing!

-Tara

Junior Poster

Tara Emory is a classy sexy woman, definitely a hottie hung angel.

Rookie Poster

Damn, you look good more pics please