Page 36 of 64 FirstFirst ... 26313233343536373839404146 ... LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Emory
    Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    I love the way you are flexing that left leg in that last shot.Your calf looks so good ... and look at that soft underfoot. What an arch.
    So nude and barefoot is what people want? And not showing everything quite yet, like that Marilyn Monroe pic? I think I can come up with a new interpertation of something like that...

-Tara
    Yes! Yes! Yes! Wearing anything, even something such as footwear, kind of takes away from it all. It's like you're still shackled to inhibition, even slightly, if that makes any sense? Complete nudity connotes freedom, confidence, and a stick-it-in-your-ear rebellion of anything worldly.

Did you get my PM?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Oh well, it was nude and panties. And buttplug. And shoes. And gloves. And ruby necklace with matching earrings.

Guess it wasn't really a nude shoot then!

-Tara

Professional Poster

The last picture is really classy I think. You look really sexy and elegant, even though you have clothes on

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TGL
    The last picture is really classy I think. You look really sexy and elegant, even though you have clothes on
    Yes, very classy, and look at that calf and knee. Yummy!

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Professional Poster

Great pics Tara! You are always sexy and I love your sets. Its nice to see creativity thanks for posting so many pics.

Junior Poster

This movie sounds for effin' hot!

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Emory
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor

Cool costume I also dig the old style sci-fi robots. Now is that just a static prop or is there someone inside that?

I dunno why, but I now got images of you being ganged up upon by Daleks, Tara. :3

I look foreward to its completion, and you have a good weekend, Tara.
    It is a costume, but it's set up on a jig so that it's freestanding. This robot was the prototype, so some things like the claws don't work yet. The legs aren't wearable at the moment, but everything from the robot's waist up is designed for an operator to be inside. The "six pack" of the bot is of one-way mirror plexi, so you can see out of it.

I already have all the materials to make 3 more of them. The plan is that by the time I get to the 4th robot, I'll have all the bugs worked out of them, and the last one will end up being the "hero prop" (the prop you use for all the close up shots). Keen eyes will notice the chest and waist area is made from plastic Rubbermaid storage bins.

Then also, the first robot will end up being the one that gets blown up, because there's a scene where I take on all 4 robots at once and discover how to tire them out and drain them of all their "lubricant"

(Pictures- Conceptual sketch from a few years back - and actual prototype robot costume.) Oh yeah, it's called a "testostrobot"

-Tara

PS. Thanks! Now I'm inspired to work on the next bot or the next set or do something for the film. I hope to have enough scenes shot for a trailer withing a month or so.

GHB

Tara if the photographers and the producers had your imagination they will made excellent sets ,but.....

Rookie Poster

Default Tara dvds

Tara, could I buy your full dvds downloading them ?
    You are Irresistible

Professional Poster

You look great in the completely nude shots. They have a very "girl next door" kind of feel.

Default Re: Tara dvds

Quote Originally Posted by jaws01
    Tara, could I buy your full dvds downloading them ?
    You are Irresistible
    My 4 current DVDs (Delucious 1-4) are not available for purchase via download yet. Probably by the time my sci fi film comes out, there will be something in place so people can do that. I'm uncertain if my website's billing company can set up something to do that (one person in the company said it was possible, another said it wasn't)

With this new film I want to submit it to the AVN awards, but it seems like you have to hit certain sales benchmarks for them to consider it, which means going the old fashioned "get your DVDs in the stores" route. I don't know if mail-order and downloaded purchses count towards sales as far as they're concerned.

-Tara