Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default FOR MARRIED GUYS AND GUYS WITH GIRLFRIENDS

I KNOW SOME YOU (AS I AM) ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE A WOMEN IN YOUR LIFE WHO IS OK WITH YOUR TRANNY INTEREST.

DO YOU ALSO FANTASIZE ABOUT THE T-GIRLS BEING WITH YOUR LADY AS WELL? WOULD THAT TURN YOU ON?

AND

HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY HAD A THREESOME WITH THIER LADY AND A T-GIRL.

I HAVE BEEN WITH A GG AND A T-GIRL AT THE SAME TIME, BUT SHE WAS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND.

CHEERS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sc_trip_035_767.jpg 
Views:	5783 
Size:	173.5 KB 
ID:	71542  

Junior Poster

I wish my woman was into t-girls, because a gg/tg threesome would be awesome.

It would also really turn me on to see a tg more endowed than I get it on with her.

Rookie Poster

My GF doesn't mind my interest in TS girls but not sure if she'd be ok with a threesome....but hope springs eternal

Rookie Poster

My GF doesn't mind my interest in TS girls but not sure if she'd be ok with a threesome....but hope springs eternal

My wife is the one that got me interested. She has a Bi streak in her but really likes dicks.

So far all we have done is look.

Junior Poster

My wife had some bi experiences before we met (three-somes with her ex and another gg), so I knew she was pretty open minded.

It took a few years (along with getting caught having a membership to shemaleyum) for her to learn that my desires for TG's encompassed more than a random pic or two. She accepts it, but slightly grudgingly. There's basically a fine line I walk sharing it with her between "just enough" and "too much".

I would absolutely LOVE to have a threesome with her and a TGirl. I would also be into watching her with a TGirl, but I doubt I could just sit there and watch the entire time without joining in (hell, I'm a voyeur, but I'm not crazy)

We used to talk about it often during sex, getting each other hot by describing scenarios and such. However, once she had our daughter, most of those talks went out the window.

Part of me thinks that dream died with motherhood, but a part of me still holds on with hopes for the future.

Success lies not in being the best, but in doing your best.

Quote Originally Posted by biguy4tvtscd
    My wife had some bi experiences before we met (three-somes with her ex and another gg), so I knew she was pretty open minded.

It took a few years (along with getting caught having a membership to shemaleyum) for her to learn that my desires for TG's encompassed more than a random pic or two. She accepts it, but slightly grudgingly. There's basically a fine line I walk sharing it with her between "just enough" and "too much".

I would absolutely LOVE to have a threesome with her and a TGirl. I would also be into watching her with a TGirl, but I doubt I could just sit there and watch the entire time without joining in (hell, I'm a voyeur, but I'm not crazy)

We used to talk about it often during sex, getting each other hot by describing scenarios and such. However, once she had our daughter, most of those talks went out the window.

Part of me thinks that dream died with motherhood, but a part of me still holds on with hopes for the future.

Almost all couples lose a good part of the sex life or the quality of it when children are added if we are being honest. I don't believe people who say otherwise unless they are trying to convince themselves.

Professional Poster

yeah you rite wombats..chilrin are like a glue for the married and straight relationship(or so many think)but this glue is often at the cost of the qaulity and quantity of the sex....

Veteran Poster

i do...

Veteran Poster

We both like t girls and would love to have a threesome but can't find a t girl into couples. If there are any in the LA area hit us up!