View Poll Results: What do you think let to WMC's obvious impairment?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Maybe dropping out of school isn't such a good idea after all.

1 8.33%
  • Wow, I guess what they say about eating lead paint really is true.

2 16.67%
  • It's rare, but Down Syndrome can be hereditary.

0 0%
  • Maybe Deliverance wasn't just a movie.

2 16.67%
  • All that matters is that he's here for our amusement.

7 58.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Why You Should Stay In School: The White_Male_Imbecile Story

We all know him as the Fredo Corleone (“I’m smart, Mike”) of Hung Angels. Yes, it’s everyone’s favorite factually challenged yokel, White_Male_Canada. As we all know, White_Male_Closet_Case has been busy inundating us with his unique brand of factually selective reading incomprehension for some time now. Since we've all had such a good laugh at his expense, I thought we would could analyze some of his "genius" and see if we can put our finger on just what led to such an obvious impairment

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    1. The first instance of idiocy:

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Dullard
    Anyone who would claim that the extreme right as being in favor of dictatorship has no fundamental understanding of the political spectrum.
    Easily proved wrong:

In the modern world, the term far right is applied to those who support authoritarianism. . . . Their favored authoritarian state can be an absolute monarchy, but more often today it is some form of oligarchy or military dictatorship.

In the English-speaking nations this is often a nationalism descended from the militant aspects of British New Imperialism. Hence the groups labelled far-right often embrace . . . militarism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far_right

2.The second instance of idiocy:

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Imbecile
    McCain . . . shredded the 1st with his McCain-Feingold bill.
    Easily proved wrong:

a. The House voted 240-189 for the McCain- on 14 February 2002;
    b. The Senate voted for the House's version of the bill by 60-40, on 20 March;
    c. President Bush signs McCain-Feingold on March 27, 2002;
    d. The Supreme Court upheld McCain-Feingold’s key provisions on September 8, 2003;
    e. McCain-Feingold is the law of the land.

3. The third instance of idiocy:

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Simpleton
    The USSC [United States Supreme Court] is NOT the ultimate authority on such matters [interpreting constitutionality],Congress is.
    Easily proved wrong:

Quote Originally Posted by The Supreme Court
    While Congress has ultimate authority to modify or set aside any such rules that are not constitutionally required, e.g., Palermo v. United States, 360 U.S. 343, 345—348, it may not supersede this Court’s decisions interpreting and applying the Constitution see, e.g., City of Boerne v. Flores, 521 U.S. 507, 517—521.
    Quote Originally Posted by Former Chairman of the Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Patrick Leahy
    In matters of constitutional interpretation, the Court’s rulings are the supreme law of the land, whether they are decided unanimously or by a single vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Current Chairman of the Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Arlen Specter
    . . . it is fundamental that Congress not legislate contradiction to a constitutional interpretation of the Supreme Court.
    Quote Originally Posted by Congressional Research Service Testimony before a House of Representatives subcommittee
    According to a unanimous ruling by the Court in the Little Rock crisis, Marbury ''declared the basic principle that the federal judiciary is supreme in the exposition of the law of the Constitution.'' Cooper v. Aaron, 358 U.S. 1 (195. That principle was reasserted by the Court in the reapportionment case of Baker v. Carr (1962): [b]Deciding whether a matter has in any measure been committed by the Constitution to another branch of government, or whether action of that branch exceeds whatever authority has been committed, is itself a delicate exercise in constitutional interpretation, and a responsibility of this Court as ultimate interpreter of the Constitution.'', Seven years later, in the exclusion case of Adam Clayton Powell, the Court again referred to itself as the ''ultimate interpreter'' of the Constitution., Powell v. McCormack, 395 U.S. 486, 549 (1969).
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Justice John Marshall
    It is, emphatically, the province and duty of the judicial department to say what the law is.
    4. The fourth instance of idiocy:

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Dunce
    Too bad the guy who wrote the fucking Constitution [James Madison] and the rest of the founders disagree with the assholes like you and lawyers you quote [that the Supreme Court is the ultimate authority with respect to interpreting constitutionality]!
    Easily proved wrong:

Quote Originally Posted by The Supreme Court’s Website
    . . . many of the Founding Fathers expected the Supreme Court to assume this role in regard to the Constitution; Alexander Hamilton and James Madison, for example, had underlined the importance of judicial review in the Federalist Papers, which urged adoption of the Constitution.
    -Quinn

P.S. What do you want to bet that White_Male_Emulation copies my creation of a poll, etc., like he has so many other aspects of my debating style (vocabulary, format)? LMFAO…… Imitation truly is the sincerest form of flattery…
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a_not_so_subtle_polling_hint_578.jpg 
Views:	1603 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	71476   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	another_not_so_subtle_polling_hint_411.jpg 
Views:	1590 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	71477  

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

If you guys are going to go back and forth at each other, be like sheepmike, LG and I and spread it out over several threads. Make it more interesting.

That is unless you two enjoy each others company.... in a weird way?

Platinum Poster

Well Quinn, we will no longer have to speculate about when the heir apparent to pissboy Aeden's throne will come mincing along, now will we?

Oops, I almost forgot...

Your throne sire...

Name:	whitemisguidedchickenhawk_160.jpg 
Views:	1697 
Size:	194.3 KB 
ID:	71510  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Silver Poster

welcome back, quinn. someone´s gonna get pushy again

LMAO.... Good stuff, guys.

@ TFan. I'm not going to go after a badly beaten dog for everything it does, just the more amusing stuff. If I get bored at some point, I’ll expand things. As for the gay thing, you'll have to talk to White_Fop_Canada about that; he's the one who enjoys effeminate poetry, etc. LOL...

@ Chef. No doubt. I was thinking the same damn thing. The similarities are truly astounding, right down to the lack of basic education and poor reading comprehension.

@ Coroner. Thanks for the return welcome. Great clip metaphor. Very funny.

-Quinn

By the way, Chef, I understand that White_Male_Yokel has recently upgraded to an entire throne room with a similar theme.

Name:	white_male_yokel_throne_room_770.jpg 
Views:	1538 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	71564  

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Professional Poster

Those are some of the possibilities for certain Quinn. I beleive "all of the above" applies here in his case.

I'm glad your vacation went well, Lord knows you needed one after going 48 rounds with "the Pinhead from canada"

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Platinum Poster

I neglected to mention that the credit for the actual dialogue in the pic that I posted(of zippy on his throne) goes to you, specialk.

Something told me that you wouldn't have a problem with me posting it...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    Those are some of the possibilities for certain Quinn. I beleive "all of the above" applies here in his case.

I'm glad your vacation went well, Lord knows you needed one after going 48 rounds with "the Pinhead from canada"
    LOL.... Maybe an "all of the above" option would have been more appropriate. As an aside, I understand yet another viable theory has been postulated.

-Quinn
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    I neglected to mention that the credit for the actual dialogue in the pic that I posted(of zippy on his throne) goes to you, specialk.

Something told me that you wouldn't have a problem with me posting it...
    No problem Chef....anything for a good cause Keep up the good work!

White_Male_Canada wrote:
    I like toping Tgirls aka chicks with dicks. I also like being topped by men. Makes me feel like a panywaist after but it feels so good.

Thought I'd throw this in for laughs:

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada
    The fountains mingle with the river
    And the rivers with the ocean,
    The winds of heaven mix for ever
    With a sweet emotion;
    Nothing in the world is single,
    All things by a law divine
    In one another's being mingle -
    Why not I with thine?

See the mountains kiss high heaven
    And the waves clasp one another;
    No sister-flower would be forgiven
    If it disdain'd its brother:
    And the sunlight clasps the earth,
    And the moonbeams kiss the sea -
    What are all these kissings worth,
    If thou kiss not me?.
    LMFAO @ White_Effeminate_Canada, the poster who has actually characterized someone else as gay.