Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

I disagree. I think it is has been firmly established that anal sex is highly pleasurable for people of all genders, if done well...
    sry maybe you misunderstood me, what i was getting at was the comparitive pleasure I DERIVED from anal sex with a GG. the sensation difference between anal and vaginal sex from my perspective, not how she enjoyed it, how it affected my expirience. i do completly agree that all genders can enjoy anal sex.

still trying to firgure out what i'll be when i grow up

Junior Poster

I wonder if women dont enjoy anal sex as much cause of the differences the way they do it versus tg/men. TG/men stroke their cock while having anal sex and I think they help take away the pain. Women dont necessarily tough their clitoris doing anal sex, probably cause they aren't use to mastrubtating as much so they dont get this effect.

Default Re: Asshole or pussy?

Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS

Because I would be ultimately happy if I could just fuck assholes forever and never do their pussies. Does anybody else feel this way? And NO I AM NOT GAY!
    Loving anal sex and being gay are two different topics that overlap. I think a lot of straight guys feel like you do, prefering ass, and also having some lingering homo questions about themselves.

I think it's simple. If you love fucking girls, and the operative word is girls (with or without a dick), you're basically straight. If you find yourself wanting to fuck guys, you're gay. And if you want to get fucked by a guy and you're a guy, that's gay. People make it all so complicated. We all know what we are inside.

In my opinion fucking a TS isn't gay. It's hetero. My bf loves having sex with me, and I consider him 100% hetero.

Quote Originally Posted by lahabra1976
    I wonder if women dont enjoy anal sex as much cause of the differences the way they do it versus tg/men. TG/men stroke their cock while having anal sex and I think they help take away the pain. Women dont necessarily tough their clitoris doing anal sex, probably cause they aren't use to mastrubtating as much so they dont get this effect.
    Based on my own personal experience I couldn't disagree more.

I can't speak for all TS but I don't always touch myself while getting screwed. Stroking is not automatic and not necessary for me to achieve orgasm. Also, there is no need to camouflage pain because for me there is very little. It's a more internal emotional experience as it is for most women. It's not how you're describing it. By the way, the masturbation frequency theory does not hold up. I do that maybe once every two weeks, probably on par with most women.