Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Professional Poster

I've got a thick cock. When I've suggested anal sex w/ most women I've known the answer is usually an emphatic "Hell no!" I've had women who claim to like anal sex say never again after trying it w/ me? In the pussy they love the girth.

I'm not trying to brag about my cock,the curse of thickness has been a frustrating thing for a confirmed ass man like myself? Why do you think I started chasing the T-girls in my youth? Totally different attitude towards that girth,God bless 'em.

Ancient Pervert.

Professional Poster

same!

Junior Poster

... I don't know.. anal sex with GGs just isn't the same for me (though, admittedly, it has been a while)... it doesn't feel right somehow... (guess that's years of a Catholic education working their wonders on me)

On the other hand, anal sex with a TG, giving or receiving... well, now you're talking!

Rookie Poster

I assume [not having a vag] that it's along the same lines of the first few times women have had vaginal sex;
    Tight and painful and unable to relax, which makes it hurt more....

imho, most women dont venture that way b/c it's deemed naughty or slutty and throw in the rest that may be embarrassed if they have an accident during the act.

The most important thing is to relax,relax,relax.Then ANAL does not hurt and is very pleasurable.

Veteran Poster

2 me part of what makes me hot about doing a girl up her butt is the forbidenn issue, is like the total gift of a girl, i wouldnt call it total submission but is like do with me whatever u want, i have expirience it with all my girlfriends and they seems to enjoy it very much indeed when they get used to ti they will beg for it in the midlee of an ontercourse so i must say im lucky or maybe im good at it! lol

I love both, for different reasons. My actual girlfriend loves to be fucked up her ass, not as in her pussy, but she likes. Also one of my past girlfriend, she was addicted to.

Veteran Poster
    Los Angeles Via Austin Via Ft. Worth Via Victoria

that's not all we want to do. it's apples and oranges, really. in my opinion, depends on the girl.

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Default Re: Asshole or pussy?

Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS
    Ok, I just want to know since I keep telling people that all guys want to do GG women in the assholes and nobody believes me. Is this actually true?

And why is it that barely any of them want it in the ass? They claim it hurts or something always. This doesn't make sense, if gays and trannies love it in the ass, why can't women? Or are men's assholes different than women's?

AGTFB
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Yes very different. Men's have a prostate gland up there which makes it more pleasurable.

I have very little interest in fucking a girl in her ass. The pussy not only feels better to me but usually gives her more pleasure.
    Maybe your fucking the wrong pussies - or (not pointing any fingers) guys with smaller size/width cocks would probably be better in tighter places.
    seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by RangeHova
    Quote Originally Posted by trestokk

That seems like an argument, but what makes you think everyone is in pain during anal sex? Or has to go through months of pain to get used to it? If you can agree with me that some people have gotten used to it and don't feel pain while doing it, then it shouldn't have to hurt inicially either. Sure, if you let the guy penetrating you fuck your brains out the first time, it will hurt. But everyone can get used to it with smaller things at first. Taking it slow and all that.
    This isn't about what I think or some opinion. I don't know but a handful of people that said thier first time wasn't painful. Most people (men, genetic women and trans women) will tell you that thier first time, hell the few few times starts off painful. I've been with girls that have been getting ass fucked for years that still have to deal with some level of pain.

Most guys that have tried to give have sex with thier women will tell you all kinds of stories of them writhing in pain, tears, and even blood. Do some research, any sex manual or research book that touches on the subject will clearly lay out the high likely hood for pain. You can read the stories from guys here on NA about thier first times and how bad thier assholes and insides hurt.

Guys and preop tgirls get used to it but if they want to have intercourse they don't have any other option but to get used to it.

Seeing how most women don't have that strong of a desire to try anal sex, why would they even go through that kind of pain, any kind of pain just so you can get off?

The pain is no myth.
    I believe there are a number of factors.

1. For women there may be the societal or taboo aspect. Perhaps
    their up-bringing has raised them to believe that this is something
    that women should not engage in.

2.Though women have the Skene's glands which while similiar
    in structure and functionality to the prostate gland in males,
    does not provide the same level of pleasure in the anal area.
    Perhaps because it is in a different location than the prostate.

Though it has been hypothesized that the Skene's gland is
    responsible for female ejaculation and g-spot orgasm.

I will say for me personally as a post operative transwoman that
    my preference is for vaginal penetration.

I am open to anal intercourse (some pun intended), but only on
    rare occasions. There of course is a psychological component to
    this as anal intercourse mentally reminds me of my previous existence.
    Perhaps also because my prostate gland has shrank due to HRT,
    orchiectomy and ultimately the SRS.

However, anything larger than a finger in my anus is a source of
    discomfort.

Thus for me, Rangehova's statements tend to have great validity.
    When my only means of sexual gratification was oral or anal, then
    I opted for anal. However now that I have other options, I prefer
    vaginal, both for psychological and psyological reasons.

Bottom line, for me, vaginal sex basically feels better

Speaking for myself, I love fucking women in the ass. It’s among my favorite sexual acts, by far. As for women not liking it, well I guess it’s fair to say the majority don’t, but there are still many that due. I’ve always been fortunate in that I seem to find the ones that do really enjoy it, but then again I have learned what to look for over the years. The fact that NYC women are so competitive with one another also makes it more the norm here than in many other places, at least so far as women in Manhattan are concerned anyway.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.