Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Professional Poster

I think most girls have had or heard of painful experiences while trying it for the first time with some dude that didn't know what he was doing and forced it in too fast without proper lubricant.

My sweetie loves to be fucked in the ass, and I like to oblige. I guess its a quid pro quo.

I know lots of GG that love anal sex.

i think what it really boils down to is a woman's comfort level with herself and her partner. of all the GG i've been with, most (5 of 7) have been willing to try anal, some requiring a bit of reassurance and comforting first. and of those who were willing to try anal, all save one, wanted to include anal into our regular sex life. not every time of course, they still preferred vaginal, but enough to keep things interesting and fun. further, while it do enjoy anal, i believe that pleasure is derived more from a psycological source versus a physical one when it comes to GG. but thats just me.

still trying to firgure out what i'll be when i grow up

Junior Poster

Only met one GG in my life that wouldn't let me and want me to fuck her in the ass. So I'm either lucky or just so small that she can't tell the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by latinnyt
    further, while it do enjoy anal, i believe that pleasure is derived more from a psycological source versus a physical one when it comes to GG. but thats just me.
    I disagree. I think it is has been firmly established that anal sex is highly pleasurable for people of all genders, if done well...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tristan_Taormino

Anal is the way to go

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Im gonna have to choose Pu$$y.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Pussy is kind of nasty.... looks like a gaping hatchet wound or yesterdays lunch meat!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Rookie Poster

Default pussy

el nino your tired expressions tell me you are 100% faggot

Professional Poster

^ I wouldn't call him that but I would say GHEY!