Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Asshole or pussy?

Ok, I just want to know since I keep telling people that all guys want to do GG women in the assholes and nobody believes me. Is this actually true?

Because I would be ultimately happy if I could just fuck assholes forever and never do their pussies. Does anybody else feel this way? And NO I AM NOT GAY!

And why is it that barely any of them want it in the ass? They claim it hurts or something always. This doesn't make sense, if gays and trannies love it in the ass, why can't women? Or are men's assholes different than women's?

AGTFB

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Yes very different. Men's have a prostate gland up there which makes it more pleasurable.

I have very little interest in fucking a girl in her ass. The pussy not only feels better to me but usually gives her more pleasure.
    Maybe your fucking the wrong pussies - or (not pointing any fingers) guys with smaller size/width cocks would probably be better in tighter places.
    seanchai

Veteran Poster

I think most of the rush that guys get from fucking women in thier ass is mostly mental. I don't think it feels that different. Especially with a girl who takes it in the ass in a regular basis. This whole notion that the ass is so much tighter is virtualy bullshit. I it is tighter when you first get it in but after the first 5 minutes or so, and the muscles relax, it will very often get more loose than the average pussy.

I feel that a pussy contours to dick better than ass. The ass usually is only gripping around the rim, while a pussy can grip you all along the entire shaft. After the first 2 inches the ass opens up pretty wide. Once you get past the muscles there is little to really grab onto your dick. A woman with great control of her vaginal muscles can control those muscles in ripples and grab you in several places along your dick.

Still the taboo aspect of the ass is strong.

I'll take it however a woman wants to give it but the fact that I'm hurting a woman is a turn off for me. most women do hate taking a dick iin thier ass. But the ones that do enjoy it can be fun. But in most cases if you closed your eyes and wasn't told, i doubt that most men could tell the difference.

Just ask the bold tgirls that have used thier ass to fool a man to think he was fucking a vagina.

Default Re: Asshole or pussy?

Quote Originally Posted by AGTFB
    Ok, I just want to know since I keep telling people that all guys want to do GG women in the assholes and nobody believes me. Is this actually true?

Because I would be ultimately happy if I could just fuck assholes forever and never do their pussies. Does anybody else feel this way? And NO I AM NOT GAY!

And why is it that barely any of them want it in the ass? They claim it hurts or something always. This doesn't make sense, if gays and trannies love it in the ass, why can't women? Or are men's assholes different than women's?

AGTFB

I have had 5 sexual relationships in my life with GG girls. All but one loved to get licked and fucked in the ass. And of those, most of them wanted anal at least 50% of the time. One was suck a good proper church going kind of girl that no one would expect. The minute I touched her ass with my finger or tongue she would BEG for a cock in the ass.

I had one girl I just broke up with a while back who wanted it in the ass all the time and after a good pussy fuck, liked her ass crammed good and usually came MUCH MUCH MUCH harder with a dick in her ass. She liked a huge vibrator in the ass while I fucked her pussy too.

I like the feel of a girls ass cause it is tighter at the opening.

But the pussy is good too cause it is more "engulfing" of the cock.

I like them kinky..........I won't get sexual withthem until I know they are a freak.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AGTFB

AGTFB
    Well, they are not tighter, so it shouldn't hurt more for a woman than a man or tranny. I think a lot of women have just decided for themselves that its gonna hurt, so they won't even try it or tries it once and thats it.

Sure, men have the prostate and all, but that doesn't change the fact that some women like anal sex. Assuming that group aren't born with prostates or assclits, all women should be able to enjoy it. Also the asshole share a wall with the pussy, and inside that wall theres sexual stimultion whatevertheyrecalled. So (from what i've heard) it works like a prostate for them.

I too have a preference for asses, btw. And if it weren't for the fact that i want to give women what they want sexually, i'd probably do them there all the time.

Veteran Poster

my last girl wouldnt let me put it in her ass. but she was the 3rd GG i ever had and the other 2 didnt want it either. i have only had pussy. sorry i cant help

glad to be here

Rookie Poster

Majority of girls rather get fucked in their pussy than ass. I knew a few kinky girls who luved it up the ass . My experience in anal sex with women have not been enjoyable.

JOGA BONITA PELE O MELHOR

Rookie Poster

I've had anal with probably about 5 women and anal was better with all save one. Overall, vaginal sex felt far better than anal ever did when the women really knew how to work it and what not. My best vaginal experience was with a girl who was shaved. The hair was starting to grow back and a little prickly. Her tight muscles and prickly hair literally took the skin off my unit. The best (or strangest) anal experience was with a girl who liked to lay on her side with a leg in the air while I straddled her. I'd lick my thumb and stick it in her arse and it drove her crazy. Well, I noticed that she was getting a little loose in the bum, so I switched holes until I came. She didn't complain during sex, but afterwards, she asked that I not to do it anymore because it felt wierd. I felt like such a perv, but in a good way.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trestokk
    AGTFB
    Well, they are not tighter, so it shouldn't hurt more for a woman than a man or tranny. I think a lot of women have just decided for themselves that its gonna hurt, so they won't even try it or tries it once and thats it.[/quote]

What makes you think that the asshole is not tighter?

You bend over and take 8 inches being stuffed in your ass and see if it hurts.

I'm sure that most people on this borad that have been fucked in thier ass will tell you that is is hella painful, especially the first few times.

I think most TSs and men have an easier time getting over the pain because they don't have any other option if they want to be penetrated. If you have no other option that becomes what represents sexual intercourse. Women don't see it that way for the most part.

Veteran Poster

Wow, all very interesting replies.

I already know all about the anatomical details.

I got another question, how long do you all have anal sex for with GG's? 10 mins? 30 mins, or more?

Thanks,
    AGTFB