Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

J

Awesome post you hit that right on the nail. Thanks.

JOGA BONITA PELE O MELHOR

Quote Originally Posted by J
    are u gonna deny that the republican party has at the very least not made an effort to ammend centuries of discrimination against gay people? are u gonna try and play the symantics game and say that republicans have no problem with gays having rights so long as they dont use the same terminology and call it a union of sorts? cmon, who u bullshitting, u are well aware that in many jurisdictions a gay partner can still not visit his sick loved one since its not considered family...furthermore, u obviously realize the many legal struggles gay partners have had in estate issues since they were not considered a spouse...oh, and guess where those issues are prominant, yup, thats right, in republican controlled areas...dont even try and pretend the republicans give 2 shits about gay rights...fuckin phoney...
    No one has to sell facts. There may be few conservatives pushing for such amendment, but the fact that the amendment hasn't passed despite the fact that Republicans have held control over Congress for 12 straight years says a lot about our values. We have simply refused that kind of bigotry. No need to sell the fact.

and the civil rights movement is done for a racist like u who wishes to just stop hearing about past problems and unfairness in society...it isnt over for black people and all fair minded people...ME, a fuckin rich jewish white guy knows and admits that a black guy has no fuckin chance to get a top level position in most law firms, banks, or corporations in general...stop fuckin around...johnny cochran is an anomoly...and u know it..u know that the civil rights movement is not even close to over...it will be over when there will be a true level playing field...if u invite a bunch of guys to play poker and everyone gets the same number of chips, but u and a few friends cheat and screw over some friends and it costs them half the chips
    You're projecting your poor character and lack of values onto me and society at large. Maybe you're from a bad family?

Me? I'll take your poker chips because I recognize fish when I see it. Just like when Republicans put a "Withdraw from Iraq" bill up for a vote.

We call your bluff on Capitol Hill and we'll take your chips at the table, too, Donk.

And don't give me that typical condescending bullshit of "A Rich Jewish White guy" bullshit. That's your fucking problem. You think you're a god damn savior. There was a guy named Frederick Douglass. Turns out he was an abolitionist. He was black and he was a slave.

Once upon a time he ran into this guy named Garrison.... Garrison was a typical Bos-Wash condescending liberal with guess what?

A savior complex.

You'd make Frederick Douglass vomit with your "Rich jewish guy here to save the blacks" bullshit.

Your infamous quote will live on as testament to your tacit bigotry.
    ME, a fuckin rich jewish white guy knows and admits that a black guy has no fuckin chance to get a top level position in most law firms

Frederick Douglass says, in response to that kind of tacit bigotry-
    In regard to the colored people, there is always more that is benevolent, I perceive, than just, manifested towards us. What I ask for the negro is not benevolence, not pity, not sympathy, but simply justice. The American people have always been anxious to know what they shall do with us... . I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us.
    -Frederick Douglass

What Douglass was saying is "Get off my jock you condescending liberal bitch! Stop fucking me up with housing projects and welfare!"

LMAO. Your bigotry is the worst kind. Tacit bigotry!

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    Christianity formed the foundation on which America has become the worlds only Superpower and largest humanitarian contributor.
    You got to be kidding. Dollars and the expansion & preservation of wealth were the foundation on which America became the worlds only Superpower in this period of history. Remember, Rome, Spain and England all had their place as former superpower status.

It's easy to be labeled the Largest humanitarian contributor when you have the most bucks. Besides we have to keep our overseas consumers alive.

It has brought not only real global leadership, but a STRONG and FAIR one at that
    Nothing like stroking your own dick and cooing "I'm a good boy aren't I?" in your daily affirmation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stuartpercent20smalley_823.jpeg 
Views:	438 
Size:	134.7 KB 
ID:	71491  

Quote Originally Posted by J
    you should really get a position with fox news...with each post u get less specific and delve more into parables and such...i never discussed the marriage amendmant, and u know it...i was refering to the passage of certain legislative measures to ensure rights for gay partners and u know it..u also know that republicans have been against making sexual orientation a hate crime class..but this routine is becoming a pain..u know all this, ur jig is up...ur whole shpiel on chips and fish is goin nowhere and ur lil routine on rich fuckin jews is tiring...blah blah
    Whatever. You're a condescending, tacit racist and you don't even know it. You must have gone to the "William Lloyd Garrison School of Tacit Racism"... I mean, you're really good at it and good at hiding it from yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    Nothing like stroking your own dick and cooing "I'm a good boy aren't I?" in your daily affirmation.

Hellz yeah. America rulez and get a brain morans!

America is the greatest country the world has ever seen.

Name:	hulkflag_199.jpg 
Views:	438 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	71492  

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ezed

Hellz yeah. America rulez and get a brain morans!

America is the greatest country the world has ever seen.

Hahahahahahahahahaha
    just keeps getting better.
    Moron was invented for you.

Gosh - I've changed my mind. Don't give him a passport keep him where he is.
    Hahahahahaha

seanchai

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Ok god he is still here- I have to take care of this isuse ASAP

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Threats and insults is all you guys can come up with?

Your positions are truly weak.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Threats and insults is all you guys can come up with?

Your positions are truly weak.
    Your right - there is nothing I can say to you - no argument I want to make with you. It's like a SNL sketch - it beggar's belief that anyone can be so ignorant in reality and so small minded.

Thanks for truly making my day - and for giving me good stories around the dinner table about how despite so many people trying otherwise, the stereotype of the bigoted, religiously motivated, world domineering, JW Pepper-like is alive and well, and called Tfan We thought it was a joke.

seanchai

Name:	worstally_269.jpg 
Views:	416 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	71502  
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Ok, seanchai. So far you've added that I'm a "bigot" and "small minded". Ok, outside plays from the "Liberal Book of Arrogance and Insults", what else have you added to this thread?

Seriously. All you've done is cast the usual aspersions of "If you disagree with us it's because you're uneducated". Is that the best you're gonna do on this one? Because if it is it only proves my point that your position is truly weak.